LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Get Isaac to Brawl!

Who's Isaac? Isaac is the main character of the game Golden Sun, and an important playable character in the game Golden Sun: The lost age. He's the most representative character of the series. He uses something similar to magic called "psynergy"; he's a user of earth elemental psynergy, and a great swordman.

Why Isaac? Because Camelot, the company making Golden Sun, is a 2nd party to Nintendo; in fact, Nintendo do have the rights for the characters and the music. He would be the representative of a new and fresh franchise, which has never been used in Smash Bros before. Golden Sun has been one of the best selling games ever, so, why should Nintendo ignore it and don't put Isaac into the Brawl?

There's a whole plenty of reasons of why Isaac should be get in Brawl. It would be such a negligence for Nintendo to have dozens of Mario, Pokemon and Zelda characters, and not even one of the best Rpg's ever: Golden Sun. So I'm really looking forward for him to get in; if he didn't, I won't even bother in buying Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    that's seriously pathetic that you wont buy it if he isnt in. nintendo isnt gonna put him in just because you and like 8 people want him and wont buy it if he isnt. you're doing yourself a disservice by taking this stance.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    that's seriously pathetic that you wont buy it if he isnt in. nintendo isnt gonna put him in just because you and like 8 people want him and wont buy it if he isnt. you're doing yourself a disservice by taking this stance.
    Well, I got quite radical in that point, but it would be seriously dissapointing for him not to appear.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    sure , why not, the more the narrier

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    4014-9522-1909-0906
    yah it would be great if isaac made it in the smash world i think that he has potential to be in the game and have some awesome moves but right now i can´t think of any so don´t bother in asking me.for the people that haven´t played golden sun well what are you waiting for seriously it´s a great and original rpg
    If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!
    If my fate is to be destroyed, then I must simply laugh.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    If you would like to discuss characters that you'd like to see in Brawl please post your comments and or suggestions in the Character Discussion Thread, thanks.

Link to the thread has been posted below.

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...iscussion.html

Ads