+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Delay remorce.

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Delay remorce.

Well as you know of the first hour of the first day that it was annouced that SSBB would be delayed to Feb 10 I'd say 90% of people who wanted SSBB we're so angry they litterally went mentally constipated.. now since it's been a while since the anger of Wii owners had heard about the horrid Delay and now are we starting to relize that the delay is begining to be worth it, After the Update on the dojo (Stage Builder, And im guessing that- that main reason for the delay, Online conection and new levels everyday, I mean damn And they said it was a plan so im guessing it took them a few weeks to work on it and im guessing that was the reason for the delay-

This is our ideal current plan. We still donít know the exact service period. And future tuning may result in changes to the spec.

But for now, please look forward to it!
    (from the dojo update "stage builder")

sort of cooled me down about 70% more and i'm figuring that the delay is going to be totally worth it just as everybody thinks it will, So do you feel some what remorce for that Delay Anger?..

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I think the delay should be extended till Brawl becomes perfect (Or includes Ridley as a playable )

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by amirreza
    I think the delay should be extended till Brawl becomes perfect (Or includes Ridley as a playable )
    RIDLEY omg Forget that dude, All i want is Viewtifull joe in x-x..

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    definitely starting to be worth it. i jus want this to be PERFECT!!!!

and of course, you cant rush perfection, so its been delayed for the best. i hope they take the time and add the BEST character that I think is perfect for this game................

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i doubt that's the sole reason for the delay, it was casually announced on the dojo and the first wi-fi update it said "look forward to new things that uses wi-fi"

and it wouldn't take that long to make it, tools liek that have been put in games that were more advanced, and that was a while too..

i didn't really feel remorse, as i am sure that sora are trying their best

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i doubt that's the sole reason for the delay, it was casually announced on the dojo and the first wi-fi update it said "look forward to new things that uses wi-fi"

and it wouldn't take that long to make it, tools liek that have been put in games that were more advanced, and that was a while too..

i didn't really feel remorse, as i am sure that sora are trying their best
    well, i believe that it was because of capcom.....>.> cause if u think about it they delayed it right when they annoucned sonic was in brawl so to me it makes me think that Capcom FINALLY agreed to have sonic in brawl so nintendo delayed the game so they could add him and a couple other sonic friends and stages and adventure mode things related to sonic....
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit (Kid Icarus)
    well, i believe that it was because of capcom.....>.> cause if u think about it they delayed it right when they annoucned sonic was in brawl so to me it makes me think that Capcom FINALLY agreed to have sonic in brawl so nintendo delayed the game so they could add him and a couple other sonic friends and stages and adventure mode things related to sonic....
    two things wrong with your logic

a) Sega....not capcom
    b) sonic was playable at the demo at e4a, shortly after he was announced, and it wouldn't take 2 months to do one character.....

they have a full team of people, they could make a character within a day if they wanted to.... like i said there probably wasn't a sole reason for the delay, just to add a whole bunch of stuff, they probably weren't finished all the game modes, to fix glitches, add trophies/stickers

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    two things wrong with your logic

a) Sega....not capcom
    b) sonic was playable at the demo at e4a, shortly after he was announced, and it wouldn't take 2 months to do one character.....

they have a full team of people, they could make a character within a day if they wanted to.... like i said there probably wasn't a sole reason for the delay, just to add a whole bunch of stuff, they probably weren't finished all the game modes, to fix glitches, add trophies/stickers
    yea true, and i meant Sega i always seem to replace capcom with sega XP. I thought about that also but i thought of it as a distant second.
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit (Kid Icarus)
    yea true, and i meant Sega i always seem to replace capcom with sega XP. I thought about that also but i thought of it as a distant second.
    meh a simple mistake, no biggie.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Voice Chat Q1 2008? 0_O...
    GAME OVER

Ads