Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    No, wavedashing was VERY important.... Stop trying to downplay it.

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...pressions.html

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...292-e-all.html

The SAME ARTICLE was quoted in both of these...
    and can you prove that all wiichaters have been to either of those threads

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    So you gladly admit defeat now?
    err no, the last post of the first page, jay61 said 'good' so this thread brightened up someone's day the slightest bit, for someone who didn't know about it

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    We're not talking ALL of Wiichat. How can you prove all of Wiichat is benefiting from THIS thread? I'm talking anyone who cares about brawl, which this thread is aimed at as well, should have read through THOSE. Anyone who's as devoted as the OP, should have known something so pivotal.

That's like Emma not knowing if snaking was in MK:Wii or not.

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    So you gladly admit defeat now?
    U, stop thinking your the only L337 person in teh galaxy and everyone around u here is considered being one and somehow knoz everything u kno when its inconceivable when many millions yet probaly billions dont kno what wave dashing is. Most of the new ppl that come here dont kno too much for themselves so they take all the advice they can get.

[QUOTE=Brawny]We're not talking ALL of Wiichat. How can you prove all of Wiichat is benefiting from THIS thread? I'm talking anyone who cares about brawl, which this thread is aimed at as well, should have read through THOSE. Anyone who's as devoted as the OP, should have known something so pivotal.
    Last edited by Pit (Kid Icarus); 11-13-2007 at 08:13 PM.
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    and can you prove that all wiichaters have been to either of those threads
    You know things that aren't meant to be taken literally aren't meant to be taken literally? Because I sure thought that was the way that sort of thing worked.

Okay, so if you don't know something, you search. You've gladly just given me permission to post this thread once again if I claim to 'not have seen it.' Do your research next time, cockchops.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit (Kid Icarus)
    U, stop thinking your the only L337 person in teh galaxy and everyone around u here is considered being one and somehow knoz everything u kno when its inconceivable when many millions yet probaly billions dont kno what wave dashing is. Most of the new ppl that come here dont kno too much for themselves so they take all the advice they can get.
    Nah, Adam can be the L33TN355 with me. Sorry for thinking people had intellect?
    Last edited by Frogger; 11-13-2007 at 08:09 PM.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit (Kid Icarus)
    If you had any point whatsoever, it just went down the drain. I refuse to read that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by A translation for normal people
    You, stop thinking you're the only *shudder* person in the galaxy and everyone else here should be one as well, knowing everything you know. It is probable that millions, even billions, of people do not know what wave dashing is. Most of the new people that come here don't know much; they can take all the advice they can get.
    Edit: My entire point is that YOU like Brawl more than I. If even lowly me knows this, then shouldn't you too?

And the OP was you cockchops....
    Last edited by Brawny; 11-13-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    We're not talking ALL of Wiichat. How can you prove all of Wiichat is benefiting from THIS thread? I'm talking anyone who cares about brawl, which this thread is aimed at as well, should have read through THOSE. Anyone who's as devoted as the OP, should have known something so pivotal.

That's like Emma not knowing if snaking was in MK:Wii or not.
    like he siad, he was busy with school and since he is a straight a student i believe him

secondly, you're acting like everyone that cares about brawl is searchign the interweb 24/7 for news about it, there are casual ssb fans out there that will only read stuff if given to them...i know a lot of my friends are pumped for brawl, but the only info they know about it is the info i give them. So if someone just haven't happened to click on one of those thread, than they wouldn't know about it....Maybe someone who cares abotu brawl a lot only spends about 1-2 hours on the internet, how would they know?

edit-in order to translate, you usually tend to have to read what you're translating

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Maybe we should just make dupe threads on EVERYTHING, just in case people didn't catch the first one.

Yeah...that's the best argument I've heard today.

Life?......Whats That? =o Pit (Kid Icarus)'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8384-8170-6738-0334
    Maybe we should just make dupe threads on EVERYTHING, just in case people didn't catch the first one.

o_O -highpitchedvoice- "Your Pretty weird Dude" o_o;;;;
    I welcome any smash bros challenge with open arms,

......but you might regret it soon after the match.....when victory is in my hands....
    NOTE! If you wanna join The Brawl Smashsters Brawl Clan, Visit our website at
    -No External Links
    MY WII # =D: 8384-8170-6738-0334

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Don't get rid of this thread its my best friend!
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008

maybe someone that cares about wavedashing....didn't know what e4a was....so when there's a thread based on e4a, the person would just ignore it....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads