Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    Its safe to say that every character from past Smash Bros Games and every newcomer announced so far will be starters.
    i highly highly doubt that, we even know that people from melee aren't returning, and with you're logic that would mean that the starting roster would be 35, so i don't think it's safe to say that, unless you have no problem with being wrong

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    what i dont get though is why you would make characters that have been released to the press already unlockable? it takes the fun away from unlocking them. And ill probably be wrong about there being 30+ starters but hey... in Mortal Kombat Armageddon they have what, like 60 characters or something? Why cant Brawl do that?

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    because, what are they gonna do w/ the next super smash bros game? have 60 characters?? what about the next, 100 characters???

they can't just have an exponential increase each time...c'mon now...

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    what i dont get though is why you would make characters that have been released to the press already unlockable? it takes the fun away from unlocking them. And ill probably be wrong about there being 30+ starters but hey... in Mortal Kombat Armageddon they have what, like 60 characters or something? Why cant Brawl do that?
    cause they can't just make up characters....and they have to be relatively important

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads