Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    hm i dunno then. maybe its just on popularity of the game. but i cant see them NOT referencing prime 3, even including a bounty hunter in samus' subspace. i'm sure theyd wanna plug it as much as possible. then again, they are content with just "viral word of mouth" right?

hmm well samus might again be the only one from her series as a playable character (not many options), so they might emphasis metroid prime in subspace....i can see hunters being AT's...and ridley/kraid being bosses

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

2. Ads

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    i think they should. Link got updated into twillight princess version so why not samus into corruption version.
    what changes coud they do to samus for her to resemble corruption though..
    -they could make her go into hyper mode for a while, but that would change the char up a bit too much, and there already is zero suit.
    -they could make it that she can jump around in morph ball mode, that would be cool, or just maybe an overall better use of the morph ball.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by ....wiiiiiii.....
    i think they should. Link got updated into twillight princess version so why not samus into corruption version.
    what changes coud they do to samus for her to resemble corruption though..
    -they could make her go into hyper mode for a while, but that would change the char up a bit too much, and there already is zero suit.
    -they could make it that she can jump around in morph ball mode, that would be cool, or just maybe an overall better use of the morph ball.
    yeah what they should do is b-down for ball mode, than b-down again for bomb

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    they should at least use stuff from Prime 2, that game came out 3 years ago. i think instead of changing costume colors, it should be a different costume i.e. light suit samus, dark suit samus, phazon suit samus...

but yet they haven't even made anything to aknowledge the existence of metroid primes 2 & 3... would a bryyo stage hurt, or maybe some music from the emperor ing battle?
    Last edited by TortillaChip520; 11-18-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    i didn't realise how many people here havnt played mp1....play it as soon as you can, it's so good

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

Ads