Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7299-1814-0526-8493
    Pokeballs: Ditto(change into another pokeball pokemon), Vespiquen (unleash
    a hive of combees), Garchomp (use giga impact) and Darkrai (make the screen pitch-black.
    Characters: Darkrai(FS: use both palkia and diagia's special moves), Mewtwo(FS: float to top of stage and unleash a mega dark ball), Pichu(FS: like picachu's FS but can freeze opponets with parilize so you can come back for more KOs)
    Bosses: Dialgia,Palkia,Darkrai,all starter's final evolution,Mewtwo,mew,Heatran,
    Big groups of eeach type(fire group water group), each gen's legandary trio,Level 50 evolutions(Dragonite,Garchop etc.) Snorlax,Rotom and Eevee evolutions

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Honestly, I think they should have ALL 493 Pokemon in Brawl, either as Playable Characters, or as Pokeball item Pokemon...and if the game doesn't have enough memory to store all the data, plus all the Pokemon, then they should atleast try to fit as many as possible in the game in some way or another.

But I doubt that will happen...but ya never know

And IMO, I think when they were creating Pokemon Trainer, they coulda gave him 6 Pokemon to use instead of just Charizard, Invysaur, and Squirtle...He should have 6 Pokemon the same as the limit to how many you can carry at a time in the Gameboy Games.
    These are the other PKMN I think he should have along with the 3 he already has...:
    Charizard
    Ivysaur
    Squirtle
    Pidgeotto
    Standard Special Move > Gust >Can use Gust to push enemies off the stage (similar to Mario's FLUDD move)
    Side Special Move > Wing Attack > Can quickly glide across the stage and strike airborne or mid-jumped foes (similar to Fox & Falco's Illusion attack)
    Down Special Move > Pokemon Change (obviously)
    Up Special Move > Fly > Recover back to the stage by flapping wings (similar to Charizards Fly)
    Primeape
    Standard Special Move > Karate Chop > Chop at nearby enemies with his arm(s)
    Side Special Move > Dynamic Punch > Pound on an enemy with a powerful fist. If it lands, it explodes similar to when an Electrode explodes on the stage.
    Down Special Move > Pokemon Change
    Up Special Move > Hi Jump Kick > Can leap high into the air, and come down foot first on unlucky enemies.
    Heracross
    Standard Special Move > Horn Attack > Jab nearby enemies with Heracross' large horn.
    Side Special Move > Megahorn > Charge at enemies with Heracross' horn facing forward.
    Down Special Move > Pokemon Change
    Up Special Move > Beetle Wings > (I know this isn't a real Pokemon attack, but just hear me out) Since Heracross has wings, he can fly a short distance, just not as far as Charizard or other winged Pokemon. He can flutter back to the edge but only for a short time, then his wings get tired and hide under his back where they always are.
    Last edited by Jeff25; 02-25-2008 at 05:37 AM.

Jeffery
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 0087 2010 5672
    Mario Strikers Charged Friend Code: 481146 047743
    Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: Game Restarted - Code Changed
    Mario Kart DS Friend Code: 008708 817381
    Diddy Kong Racing DS Friend Code: 335127 820101

Private Message me if you add me in one or all of those games!

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm I Think They Should Take Off All The Pokemon and Just Leave Mewtwo And Lucario The Rest. are good.. but pokeman eh... not my thing then again.. my little brothers like them..... so i guess pokeman would be good for little kids... yet i don't like them for me. even do... their moves are pretty good at melee i hate those things

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff25
    And IMO, I think when they were creating Pokemon Trainer, they coulda gave him 6 Pokemon to use instead of just Charizard, Invysaur, and Squirtle...He should have 6 Pokemon the same as the limit to how many you can carry at a time in the Gameboy Games.
    That would be too hard to switch Pokemon. It would be better if he had more Sinnoh Pokemon instead, like Piplup, Grotle, and Infernape.
    What: Nintendo Wii
    When: Christmas Morning, 2007
    Games I have: Wii sports, Mario and Sonic Olympics, and Shrek the Third, Guitar Hero III.
    Games I want: Rayman Raving Rabbits, SSBB, Bleach: Shattered Blade.
    Accessories I have: Nunchuck (2), Wiimote (2)
    Accessories I want: Zapper (2)
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Im good with all 4 Characters in Brawl
    I think Gyarados, Heracross, Evee, Ditto, Crobat, Umbreon,Espion,Mime Jr, Weepenbell, all the Starter Pokemon, all Legendarys, and more should be in Brawl......

Gulpin is in:I wonder what he does?
    Jirachi is in to,I think the ones that are in are good,but we could use a lot more....
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

Member #
    Friends
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=62U7jo...eature=related

dont understand what some of the new ones are supposed to do. i know that stupid tree looking one is for throwing. i saw another video but it only had 1 diff pokemon whos name i also forget.

gulpin swallows an enemy that gets near him and you can do damage as hes swallowed i believe.

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I think Magikarp should replace Goldeen
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

Ads