LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Pretty soon Sakurai will run out of things in the options menu for updates...

I mean, how many things can there be in the options? I give him a week, 2 weeks tops until one of these three things happen
    1. He starts revealing BIG things (Ridley,Nook,Olimar,Isaac, God knows who...)
    2. He starts revealing more music,stages, and items. I wouldn't mind this.
    3. He starts revealing tremendously obvious things. You must recover! Again!

Do you think that moving on past December, he'll start updating things he didn't intend on showing because he has to fill another month, or do you think he's scraping the bottom of the barrel for options and colors so he WON'T have to do the above mentioned?

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't think it'd be too difficult to continue updating about Brawl for the next year.

He isn't going to run out of anything.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Then why would he update about the most ridiculously dull things lately? Hey Cool! I can have a handicap! AND Widescreen! WOW!

Honestly, doesn't it seem like he's filling each day with the chum while he keeps all the real good fish for closer to the release date?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    My theory is that he had picked out specific updates up until December 3rd, updates that wouldn't give away too much information, while of course keeping us interested. Now that the game has been delayed, he's been forced to give us 'filler updates' to make up for time. He can't give us updates that he hadn't planned on giving us because he doesn't want to give too much away about the game.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Ah, your probably right. He probably did set everything up first. But he delayed the game weeks before it's supposed release date, which means the weeks before Brawl we should be getting some good (or great,being weeks before release) updates.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Yes, I am expecting to start recieving excellent updates in the upcoming weeks.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Right now he is revealing everything that was on the E4 All demo. Also some "filler" updates..
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    it will be interesting what updates will come out after dec, since they we were expecting the game to be out by then. The updates will have to prove to us why they delayed the game to the reminded fans. Will there be enough change to create that many updates? Or maybe they knew they needed to delay the game before this hole in the update calender. Or they could stop the updates during that period which would break my theory but i doubt they would want to make us that angry.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yes i think there will be a few new stages and a new charcter or to this december

So lets go!~~Zohan

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    it will be interesting what updates will come out after dec, since they we were expecting the game to be out by then. The updates will have to prove to us why they delayed the game to the reminded fans. Will there be enough change to create that many updates? Or maybe they knew they needed to delay the game before this hole in the update calender. Or they could stop the updates during that period which would break my theory but i doubt they would want to make us that angry.

Maybe a demo is ready for us?
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Ads