LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You guys should really atleast attempt to know what you're talking about before starting such a hot topic.

    The one and only reason why items are banned is because of the RANDOMLY exploding crates and barrels. If it were not for those, items would be turned on in 99% of tournaments.

    It will be interesting to see how this will end in Brawl, seeing as exploding crates and barrels have returned, but they now have a symbol identifying themselves.

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  2. Ads


  3. #12
    OH NOES! A PICTURE cyberzomby's Avatar
    Member #
    23638
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,102
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I just said it as a fun intended comment. In the past I discussed this a few times on here so theres no need to get this topic back up. It was just fun seeing that nintendo made such a comment/joke
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

    Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

    I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

  4. #13
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    You guys should really atleast attempt to know what you're talking about before starting such a hot topic.

    The one and only reason why items are banned is because of the RANDOMLY exploding crates and barrels. If it were not for those, items would be turned on in 99% of tournaments.

    It will be interesting to see how this will end in Brawl, seeing as exploding crates and barrels have returned, but they now have a symbol identifying themselves.
    That's why crates and barrels have an off switch? O.o
    GAME OVER

  5. #14
    <3 Rach Jay61's Avatar
    Member #
    19954
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    935
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    They don't randomly explode, a small percentage explode when you hit them. If these players are so good that they are tourny worthy surely they can be accurate enough not to hit boxes?


    [Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]


  6. #15
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    That's why crates and barrels have an off switch? O.o

    what i was going to say...

    pwn3d!
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  7. #16
    Umm I feel awkward D: TJgamer's Avatar
    Member #
    36387
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San antonio,TX,
    Posts
    369
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6931-9171-4108-4849
    also don't forget the whole random appearing crate,box, bomb-omb that appears right above your head and explodes/hits you , then KO's you.I always hated that. But that is unpredicable and unsuspected, maybe thats why boxes/crates/bombs should be banned.But not all items need banned, or maybe they do, i dunno.But definatly some must be.Imo
    The great law of culture: Let each become all that he was created capable of being.
    -Thomas Carlyle

  8. #17
    WiiChat Member Nimoi's Avatar
    Member #
    36925
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8182-4961-9048-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    That's why crates and barrels have an off switch? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    what i was going to say...

    pwn3d!
    Maybe you are forgetting, unless you turn every item off, these will always appear.

    Get on Melee and try it.

    * Brawl - 0473-7434-6669 *


  9. #18
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Thank you. I rest my case.

    'ZOMG PWND'

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  10. #19
    The Buzz Saw Buzz's Avatar
    Member #
    1919
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rexburg, Idaho
    Posts
    102
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    They don't randomly explode, a small percentage explode when you hit them. If these players are so good that they are tourny worthy surely they can be accurate enough not to hit boxes?
    Capsules and boxes (and bob-ombs if they are enabled) can spawn and KO you in the time it takes to start a move. You can mock the tournament players all you want, but they would still plaster your face into the ground, with or without items...

  11. #20
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    Capsules and boxes (and bob-ombs if they are enabled) can spawn and KO you in the time it takes to start a move. You can mock the tournament players all you want, but they would still plaster your face into the ground, with or without items...
    are you sure that's accurate? I haven't played melee in a while, but dosn't it take like 2 seconds to fall to the ground...


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

minecraft steve
,
only real men use items
,
real man items
,
real man use items
,

real men use items

,
real men use items!
,
real men use these fine products
,
real men using what things
,
sakurai real men use items
,
super smash flash 3
,
true men use items
Click on a term to search for related topics.