LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

A Call Out to Wreckless Talkers

Whats the deal with all these characters talkin wreckless..? They speackin million dollar sentences with hundred dollar mouths. Basically they're mouths are writing checks that they can't cash. I'm not sayin all this to make enemies or start no trouble or nothin of that nature.. So with that bein sai, I'm callin you characters out!! I wanna see if ya'll can play as well as ya'll talk. I'm talkin singles, teams whatever ya'll wanna do. It's nothin.. I'm hopin it teams cuz me & my partner lloyd_yayo got this! All that ya'll talkin.. Yeah it sound real good but make it understood you gon have to show me. Im bout to be a king over the web and I dare you to try and overthrow me..! Send me a private message givin me you info so we can have this ready to go by the time Brawl is released. I left a mark on ya'll paper, do you have the courage to erase it? If so STAND UP!!
    Cuz I just said it...! Early!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by metaskillz
    Whats the deal with all these characters talkin wreckless..? They speackin million dollar sentences with hundred dollar mouths. Basically they're mouths are writing checks that they can't cash. I'm not sayin all this to make enemies or start no trouble or nothin of that nature.. So with that bein sai, I'm callin you characters out!! I wanna see if ya'll can play as well as ya'll talk. I'm talkin singles, teams whatever ya'll wanna do. It's nothin.. I'm hopin it teams cuz me & my partner lloyd_yayo got this! All that ya'll talkin.. Yeah it sound real good but make it understood you gon have to show me. Im bout to be a king over the web and I dare you to try and overthrow me..! Send me a private message givin me you info so we can have this ready to go by the time Brawl is released. I left a mark on ya'll paper, do you have the courage to erase it? If so STAND UP!!
    was that english?....

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I was very disappointed when I thwarted bigheaded people on Mario Kart...
    I love you, Adam.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    i agree with bliss. what the hell did you say?!
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I'm no grammar nazi like half the ppl on this site but that was very hard to read.

I suck at SB so yeah. . . not gonna go against you.

I'll lol if someone shuts you down though.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    8160-0850-5113-5260

Ebonics...

I think this is some form of ebonics... I'm not sure, we have alot of that talk up north, yall no wat im sayin?

Guitar Hero III - 0301-8564-5059
    If time is a drug, then Big Ben is a needle,
    injecting it in the sky...

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

We are educated and therefore we are not good at Brawl [A game that has not been released yet, of course].

Amazing logic.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    english, nam sayin?

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529

im down what game do u wunna get qwxn in?

hes saying he wants to play good people on the forums u idiots

and hes calling u newbs out pretty much and wants to qwxn you
    Last edited by l7cx1Cl; 12-03-2007 at 02:42 PM.

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl
    im down what game do u wunna get qwxn in?

hes saying he wants to play good people on the forums u idiots

and hes calling u newbs out pretty much and wants to qwxn you
    i know exactly wat he was sayin but this is the internet not the hood

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads