Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Sorry, I know absolutely nothing about Megaman, and yes, I suppose if they were using my creation I'd want to help out.

What is Capcom currently working on/known for?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Capcom is known for Resident Evil games.
    Not sure what they are working on, maybe finishing up RE5 for Ps3 and 360?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    ^Wishes he had a 360...that games gonna be wicked...

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Wario may in fact be under subspace mind control? or perhaps he's just evil this time around? Time will tell.
    Haha, that was actually one thought of mine. I've decided it HAS to be either that or TONS of money though...he's not evil. Or maybe he's just going with the strongest side? Now that I think about it, they ARE combining several series' so maybe Dark Matter (from Kirby) has possessed several foolish characters like in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards? That would actually be quite intriguing...

If the story mode takes up to around 10 hours to beat how exactly do you get the trophies for all of the characters? I'm sure I'll only play through it once or twice on single player maybe several with friends on co-op mode. Hmm...
    Trophies come from Classic Mode and possibly some Stadium Modes or if there's a second Adventure Mode with no story like Melee's (as suggested by Levesque and I via the current Adventure Mode being deemed Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary as though there's more than one possible Adventure Mode). It's also possible that playing a certain number of matches with a given character will earn you a trophy, but this is all speculation, and Classic Mode is therefore the ONLY one that's for sure.

you go through the story mode with switching characters, and that's how the story is done, you jsut don't play it with one character
    Yup, and the character can be chosen via decision in battle (i.e. whether you save Peach or Zelda from Petey Pirahna) or before the level begins (i.e. choosing either Donkey or Diddy before chasing after your escaping banana hoard) allowing for people to avoid using characters they don't like. Perhaps different paths such as these will lead to a different trophy set at the end?

That's dissapointing. I'd prefer to just play through with the character that I'm good at. So each time you swich you receive the trophy for the character you've jus finished with.
    Many people agree with me that that's what made Melee's Adventure Mode a little less exciting: same thing over and over again with a different character until you unlock the next one by playing forEVER =P

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    But don't you think they'd want to have a hand in it? It is smash bros. after all. If a character I created and help licenses to was slated to be in the game..hell yes I'd want to see how they could think of ways to use him.
    Well they'll prolly have like one guy from the original Megaman staff and some Brawl staff that have played TONS of Megaman =P

Besides, lots of stuff is already customized perfectly for Brawl: Different colors would be the colors your armor changes depending on your weapon in the originals...and he even has his own entrance already! =P

Moveset-wise, it prolly wouldn't be too hard to determine given his wide variety of weapons throughout the series...

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    Which brings to mind what version of mega man do you think they will use (if any)?
    Prolly the original Megaman...just as Sonic has his original moveset and style, I think Megaman will have an appearance and moves from the first 8 games.

Spoiler Alert!

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.

I can't speak for Tyler, but I will say I'm not kidding. I'm more excited for the Subspace Emissary than any other feature in the game. I'm interested to see how the story plays out and why Wario attacked Kirby etc (there must be LARGE amounts of money involved...)
    Well....i would agree with yall....That subspace Emissary looks pretty fun..

But i still wouldnt put it over mulitplayer fighting.....IMO, THATS JUST CRAZY
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Well to me Online isn't looking too hot, don't get me wrong it looks fun but I'm looking forward to Adventure mode more

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    ^ Agreed. Since Online matches come equipped with child proof safety locks of anonymity, I think you will see a lot more of the "hardcore" gamers take a new liking to the subspace emissary.

The only large beef I have with the online options is the fact that they did not carry over tournament mode to be online. Granted it would take 4 registered friends to make it work, but oh man wouldn't it be awesome?

I mean nothing separates the wheat from the chaff better than a good ol' elimination tournament.

I liked watching the professional matches for Melee, but I always wondered if Brawl could make it easier and allow us to just do the same thing over the net. instead of having to gather in one location and play on the same console. But alas we will ahve to wait for the next firmware update i suppose. (if that's even possible..adding more online features to games via update?)

Online will certainly be a blast and Brawl will definitely top the Nintendo wi-Fi charts long into the end of this console generation. But I just wanted a little bit more.
    Last edited by Extra Life Mushroom; 12-10-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Exactly.

SSB will always be a social game when it comes down to it. Online is a 'If no one can come over' alternative. It just isn't as fun without your buddies yelling in the background [presS OnEz!!1].

I'm beginning to think that the gamecube not going online was a great move for SSB. I am also extremely glad to see that there are many more offline modes than online modes, as if Sakurai is trying to reward those of us who play offline.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    SSB will always be a social game when it comes down to it.
    That could have all changed if they went in a different direction with the online options. Because they made the decision to secure every game, online play isn't the hardcore mode. Infact, it will be a regular thing to run into total newbs online so I'll avoid the play anyone mode probably at all costs. If they would have gone all out on that mode, that would have been all I played. Leaderboards, online tournaments, stats that could be built up. Something like BF2 with rankings and unlockable weapons. Except allow people to unlock things other than weapons with new achieved ranks. Despite the lack of amazing online options this game will provide everyone with that which SSBM didn't plus tons of new options. We all know how amazing SSBM was so this game is a done deal.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The point is that it shouldn't turn into that. Tournaments won't be done online, the real ones will still need to be travelled to because ssb is not an online game. A good online would be great, but I'd still play offline multiplayer with my friends so much more...

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads