LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by amirreza
    True, but I'm trying to convince the ones who think it's impossible to resize him without making him look like a total gimpfish.

    Also his moves could be this:

    B: Fireballs [Breath fireballs; when done in mid-air, they drop down like meteors]
    Side B: Chomp 'n' Drive [Grab your foe and chomp 'n' smack them by pressing side B over and over; press Up B while holding your foe to do a piledriver]
    Down B: Tail wack [Wack foes around you with your tail, duh. While dropping down in the air, you can hit anyone below you with your tail.]

    Some of these moves should be smash attacks. Oh well, that's for Nintendo to decide.
    a) wow, as i see it now, i really don't want him in.....way too awkward, just dosn't seem like a brawler
    b) you can't just resize characters, the shortest ridley as ever been was in metroid, and he was still a head taller than samus
    c) bowser argument is not valid
    d) character discussion thread, or there is a ridley thread...don't you ever learn your lesson?


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member Nimoi's Avatar
    Member #
    36925
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8182-4961-9048-4138
    The Bowser argument is not valid... Because you say so?
    Why can't you, "Just resize characters"?

    * Brawl - 0473-7434-6669 *


  3. #13
    Bender Unit PKU4GOOD's Avatar
    Member #
    33119
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2577-8183-4604-5304
    if he's even IN the game, he's probably going to be in the starting vid like SSBM, or he will be an assist trophy like Andross. doesn't that seem more logical too you guys?
    Bite my shiny, metal ass, Meat-bags!

    thank you idjut

  4. #14
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Perfect size, although the size argument as a whole is poor, that is a good counter-argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    a) wow, as i see it now, i really don't want him in.....way too awkward, just dosn't seem like a brawler
    b) you can't just resize characters, the shortest ridley as ever been was in metroid, and he was still a head taller than samus
    c) bowser argument is not valid
    d) character discussion thread, or there is a ridley thread...don't you ever learn your lesson?
    Might I remind you that Kirby [in any other game] is 8 inches tall?

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  5. #15
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Perfect size, although the size argument as a whole is poor, that is a good counter-argument.

    Might I remind you that Kirby [in any other game] is 8 inches tall?
    yeah but is he the same size as dedede? NO, dedede and metaknight got scaled to smash bros as a series, (like i said in a thread like 2 seconds ago) ridley woudl look retarded the same size as metroid,


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  6. #16
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I happen to think that Kirby looks 'retarded' when he is re-sized. That means he isn't going to be in Brawl, right?

    You're a minority. There is an extremely good chance that Ridley will be in Brawl.

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  7. #17
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    I happen to think that Kirby looks 'retarded' when he is re-sized. That means he isn't going to be in Brawl, right?

    You're a minority. There is an extremely good chance that Ridley will be in Brawl.
    i think he's going to be in brawl, i just think it's goign to be dumb. Keep in mind that his size(8 in) was determined by an anime based on him, you can't really base character info on the anime.....

    and how do you know that all the other character's aren't really around 9 inches tall.....i mean they do fight a hand like 4 times their size, maybe they're even smaller?


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  8. #18
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    maybe they're even bigger?

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  9. #19
    WiiChat Member amirreza's Avatar
    Member #
    36992
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Perfect size, although the size argument as a whole is poor, that is a good counter-argument.
    What do you mean by that. Please explain.

    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    d) character discussion thread, or there is a ridley thread...don't you ever learn your lesson?
    I was tired. My bad. Also I'm not in the mood to bump an old ass topic so I'll make a new one.

  10. #20
    Your buddy! Or not . . . Smileface's Avatar
    Member #
    40157
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I live . . . . in your soul . . . thats deep
    Posts
    94
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    About the size of Ridley, he is most likely the same size as Samus, because in the beginning video for SSBM, it had a clip where Samus shot a missile at what looked like Ridley. They were about the same size, Ridley was slightly taller.
    If you want to check it, here is the link to that video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56P3-TwuRBo

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts