LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    no, i did read all of the good responses. it's just that one post that pissed me off! like i said earlier, i can actually see how people are excited for the game now, i however, am not (even if i had a wii it would only be on my maybe when the price drops list)

as a response to an above post about posting friend codes when teh game comes out, oh god, i can see it now......

n00bs joining wiichat by the thousands starting topics like "post ur supr smah bros brwl FCs here!1!1!!!" hopefully they will have the common sense to post them all here (brawl subforum) so i dont have to deal with it! lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    killil1991 bahahaahahaha 10 ten this is not a place were we judge peoples in phyckie (wouldnt know how to spell that word if my life depended on it)
    Are you calling me "tarted"?

Anyhoo. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. If SensesFail doesn't like the wii at the moment, who can blame him? Some people like HD graphics, some people like fun and innovation... there's a balance. I'm sure he'll come around in a few years.

The following question can only be answered by SensesFail.
    Which is better, 360 or ps3? I don't mean in terms of how many games, just how good the games are. And what are your thoughts on the 360's red rings? PM me if you want.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7914-9240-2291-0710
    i can imagine it now in the headline first page newspaper

People go on RAMPAGE! BRAWL IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!

shows pictures of people flipping over cars, setting fire to many things

lmao

seriously can't wait for this game, i even ordered Melee off amazon(don't worry have played it at friends house quite often, just never got around to buy it)
    Rest In Peace
    Sean Taylor
    April 1st, 1983 - November 27th, 2007
    Wii Games:Wii Sports, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    SF, i too am quite puzzled about the uber hype. i myself am quite excited but not just freaking out about it (i was anticipating galaxy much more). though the more i hear the more i get excited because quite a few cool things coming to this game but ya... just not something that makes me jump outta my seat lol

Member #
    Friends
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    (not so much the kitchen sink though. That can stay out).
    And here I was looking forward to finding out which pattern of marble and cool fixtures I got!

I luvs me sum kitchin sink.

*drops silly attitude and leaves thread with no dignity still intact*

I'm a rather intelligent individual who has the bad habit of doing rather unintelligent things...
    Wii Code: 7439-8958-0815-9629
    Brawl FC: 1246-8378-0580
    Brawl Name: Druidn

Member #
    Friends
    ok what made halo so great? there are loads of other fps just like halo on the xbox and 360 but what made halo "epic" and other games not.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Hey, check it out, it's a noob.

I mean, yes, I am going to voice an opinion.

Games that were produced for the 64 have generally always continued on, and it's just something that we expect it from now. I've noticed improvements from the game, even though my hype has died quite a lot when the third party characters were announced, but they're on their way to revamp it. I don't know if they're going to go over the top though, I'd rather have the game for the gameplay, and online of course, rather than fancy graphics. He doesn't need freaking denim.

And another thing, it's a fighting game so it keeps everyone entertained very easily, it's quite easy to pick up and I can just sit my cousins there. Plus, there's a lot of extra modes now, and some of them seem quite interesting, the first player mode did get quite reptitive and annoying sometimes when I was bent on completing it with every character but the events were entertaining as well. Multiplaaayer, everyone loves a good multiplayeeerr.

Is this going to be the first region free game? I need to see how that one works out for them.

But, games don't live up to hype, unless it's Galaxy.
    I love you, Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads