Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Actually the best present would be for idiots to stop posting threads about a demo which wont ever come out.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    Actually the best present would be for idiots to stop posting threads about a demo which wont ever come out.
    balro gs.pa i totally agree with you *sigh*
    Edit: The best present would be to kick those wii haters out even though we dont really care , oh and about voice chat : NEVER!!!
    plus who wants to talk to straners? Parents wont allow it because kids wouldn't be safe.
    Last edited by SSJJason; 12-16-2007 at 10:39 AM.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    ^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    So your saying there might not be a voice chat?
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    ^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.
    Wii voice chat eh? That would be awesome.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112

You don't even know how stupid you just sounded there.
    I take it you haven't read this?
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/841/841550p1.html
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Pennypower! Stop spamming up the thread! And what's with the false IGN links?!
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by pennypower
    free wii points at http://wii.ign.com/
    Quit spamming. Anyway I think voice chat would be most helpful for .. Medal of Honor Heros 2? or any shooting game. I'm glad there still considering though. I think its a good path to take.

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    why would that be good? If they give us the move sets it would spoil half of it
    Gogeta will rock you!

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619

The parents of these kids won't buy it if they don't want too. Fricken parents.
    It's not like if it comes out they HAVE to buy it for there kids. People who want one can get one. Anyways a predater can't trick a kid too give out all the information needed in a 3 to 6 minute match. I just don't get it.

One more thing
    THERE ARE PARENTAL CONTROLS ON THE WII
    They could have an option that makes wifi games blockable. I agree with you though. They wont randomly release one though.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Ads