Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    With Reggie being as vocal as he is about the Wii you'd think if we were going to see the headset ANY time soon he'd have said more than that BS statement. "We're working on it"

That means we aren't going to see it until well into the new year. And then what of the games already released? Can they add Voip to the online portion of ALL games via firmware update?

Anyone have an old X box? Did the online games prior to the launch mic support on XBL get voice chat compatibility later down the road? was it as simple as just updating the firmware? I dunno. This just seems too easy to be true. It can't be that simple to add voice chat into an online game I'm sure its much more complex than most realize.

If we do end up seeing voice chat on Brawl it won't be for a long while yet.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Sora being a character on brawl
    News posted on Christmas Day

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    ^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    With Reggie being as vocal as he is about the Wii you'd think if we were going to see the headset ANY time soon he'd have said more than that BS statement. "We're working on it"

That means we aren't going to see it until well into the new year. And then what of the games already released? Can they add Voip to the online portion of ALL games via firmware update?

Anyone have an old X box? Did the online games prior to the launch mic support on XBL get voice chat compatibility later down the road? was it as simple as just updating the firmware? I dunno. This just seems too easy to be true. It can't be that simple to add voice chat into an online game I'm sure its much more complex than most realize.

If we do end up seeing voice chat on Brawl it won't be for a long while yet.
    Hmmmm. It appears that you have a severe case of blatant negativity.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    Haha lol . Demo would be nice but will see what happens

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    I dont get it why people want it SO much its driving me crazy! also why do you want half of the surprise ruined for you? It's like getting up on christmas day and having the wrapping of your presents half torn ! it ruins it !
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think that it's likely that Sakuri, will pull of a demo disk for all of us, for Christmas, but it would be nice.
    Please Private Message me, if you are interested in competing in a very large Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament (80 out of 128 people have registered), or would like to play in a Super Mario Strikers Charged Tournament.

MarioStrikersCharged FC: 489735 450409

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    i sure hope not..
    Gogeta will rock you!

Ads