Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pre-ordering

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb4life
    ^ i live in canada and i paid full price so i am guanted to get one if i go there on the 10th?
    To be honest, you would most likely get the game if you only put down the $5. Paying it off completely doesn't change anything. It may make them feel more obligated to get you the game before others but that really depends on who your dealing with. If you've ordered the game online that depends on the quantity of the unit they are shipping and the service you choose to have it shipped to you. Next day shipping should get you the game by the 11th or 12th. You should know that even though the game is released on February 10th, it ships on that date and arrives in stores on the 11th typically. I suspect that there will be a few stores that recieve the game the day of release but that's never really certain what store it will be. In a series of unfortunate events you could get it maybe a week or two later than the release date.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    To be honest, you would most likely get the game if you only put down the $5. Paying it off completely doesn't change anything. It may make them feel more obligated to get you the game before others but that really depends on who your dealing with. If you've ordered the game online that depends on the quantity of the unit they are shipping and the service you choose to have it shipped to you. Next day shipping should get you the game by the 11th or 12th. You should know that even though the game is released on February 10th, it ships on that date and arrives in stores on the 11th typically. I suspect that there will be a few stores that recieve the game the day of release but that's never really certain what store it will be. In a series of unfortunate events you could get it maybe a week or two later than the release date.
    i told you i live in canada and theres no pre ordring online so its store pick up and when my sister pre-oredred for me she said they either let me pay full price and just pick it up when they call or a 5 dollar deposit and they would save you a copy and you pay the rest of it off when you pick it up she already paid full price and they said it would most likely be in in march
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Ads