LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Smash Bros. Brawl Pushed To March?

Again, take this with a grain of salt because this is not confirmed and most likely a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotaku.com
    Could Nintendo's highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl be pushed back a month? According to the swirling mists of internet rumor the hot title could be slipping from it's current early February North American release window to sometime in March. I've received at several reports from different sources, including one video game store owner who claims to have received an email blast from his distributor alerting him to the delay. I contacted Nintendo earlier to see if I could obtain any sort of official word on the game's release, and of course received the usual reply. All together now: "Nintendo does not comment on rumors and speculation."

So far the game stores in my area are standing by the February release date, but then again I am a notorious preorder canceler, having once canceled 20 at a time in order to pick up a new DS, so they tend to walk on eggshells around me. If the rumor does wind up being true, it is only just another month. I'll just be in my bunker hiding from rabid Smash Bros. fans if anyone needs me.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Yeah an email from the distributor, aka we want 10000 copies of the game in your store rather then 1000 and sell out. The game comes out feb 10 everyone needs to just relax.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Ads