LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ohh man I hope they just delay it 'till 2050!

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

Member #
    Friends
    Damn you fanboys really think of everything dont you? Im guessing you guys are going to be waiting in line for this game?

Never in my life have I ever waited for the release of something like that. It was either get lucky and they have it in stock on release date or just wait until they do.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    I saw an SSBB Fanboy once, he was grazing in the field across from my house. I attempted to get closer and take a picture but he must have heard me coming because he ran away.
    LOL nice

anyways I dunno if this really matters, to me it'll be cool when it gets here, but untill then lets just chill and do other stuff.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    actually, it is possible to speed up time in real life. Time Dilation is the key. Basically, time is affected by different levels of gravity. the less the gravity, the faster time passes. So, theoretically, you could be in outer space for about 2 weeks and It will probably be like 4 weeks passed on earth

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Damn you fanboys really think of everything dont you? Im guessing you guys are going to be waiting in line for this game?

Never in my life have I ever waited for the release of something like that. It was either get lucky and they have it in stock on release date or just wait until they do.
    Agreed, i would much rather just try and pick it up at the store. but i'd never wait more than 5 minutes in a line to try and buy a game.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5231-2094-1307-8948

If you're "addicted" to something, you'll definitely have to wait in line. I'm taking it you're not a very serious gamer and that you're a casual gamer, right? I am too, but not for games like these. These kind of games come once-in-a-decade and I don't wanna miss out on any of the excitement! This game has unbelievably huge amounts of features and stuff and I simply can't wait to play it. I waited in line for Halo 3 aswell (next morning of release, yes there was a long queue). And I'm also mega-addicted to Harry Potter, which is why I camped out and waited in line all night long for the midnight release party of the lat three books. Addiction is a disease!!!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115

Yes, it is quite fanboyish to know common everyday knowledge. (Wait? This is a leap year? Cooome on! Who didn't know that?)

Plus, I disagree on your other point on not camping out for a game. Just because you don't think it's fun to camp out for something, (And in some cases people camp out to guarantee a copy) doesn't mean others don't. And that fact that you can "wait" for a a game to come into stock, sort of does make me question how hardcore of a gamer you are..

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfall
    If you're "addicted" to something, you'll definitely have to wait in line. I'm taking it you're not a very serious gamer and that you're a casual gamer, right? I am too, but not for games like these. These kind of games come once-in-a-decade and I don't wanna miss out on any of the excitement! This game has unbelievably huge amounts of features and stuff and I simply can't wait to play it. I waited in line for Halo 3 aswell (next morning of release, yes there was a long queue). And I'm also mega-addicted to Harry Potter, which is why I camped out and waited in line all night long for the midnight release party of the lat three books. Addiction is a disease!!!
    OOhh, yes, finally, someone else besides me likes Harry Potter AND the Wii!!! /offtopic

Look at the bright side, it'll be bug free!!! (Well, it better be, or else!) I was so angry that it got delayed, I had to cancel the party I had planned out for the February release date. So don't worry and play other games in the meantime or go play outside or something. Hang out with friends and play Melee with them. That's what I'm doing this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    And that fact that you can "wait" for a a game to come into stock, sort of does make me question how hardcore of a gamer you are..
    That's just it, he's not.
    Last edited by wiiisawesome; 01-16-2008 at 06:34 PM.
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

Member #
    Why? >.> NO WAI!!!! Brawl Main: Mario or MK....... Waiting for: Brawl
    Friends
    No hacking :-)

Made by idjut

Brawl: 31 DAYS
    Main: Mario

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    Quote Originally Posted by Vdogam3r
    No hacking :-)
    Hacking? What? Huh?
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

Ads