LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Anybody can be beaten at any time. For example, say that the smash ball keep showing up by the same player. They'd have an advantage...thats what items do, they can even the playing field if used correctly.
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

Member #
    Friends
    i think that anyone can win, there r lots of different characters, players, play styles, items, stages, and luck that can all influence in matches. Thats whats good about smash bros, anyone can win here and then, some more than others. And i gotta say i consider myself really good and 4 example i most of the time beat my lil brother and my friends but sometimes i loose not cause they r better or cause of their skill, but because i mistakenly got in a land mine or there just happen 2 be a poke ball right next 2 my friend and a really good pokemon or a legendary one comes out and i loose etc...
    Last edited by brawldude; 01-20-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    i think there will be mostly beginners because not many ppl had a gamecube and people mainly got a wii because it looked sweet

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    These are ways I never looked at the online experience before... The defeated learn the most they say... or... something...

This is a bit of a side-question for this thread I guess, but Is there the potential to have more then one person playing on a console while online with others? My logic tells me NO, but my heart tells me... maybe?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    In a Beginner:Casual:Advanced player ratio, I would say 9:11:4. I honestly can't wait for SSBB's online, it should be amazing.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottAspen
    These are ways I never looked at the online experience before... The defeated learn the most they say... or... something...

This is a bit of a side-question for this thread I guess, but Is there the potential to have more then one person playing on a console while online with others? My logic tells me NO, but my heart tells me... maybe?
    how dare you invade my mind, that was my idea and it was patented!!!! i will see you in court sir.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    I play at home and am pretty equal to my friends. i even play it with my little brother for fun and am planning on getting wifi for my Wii.
    I struggle getting up to Giga bowser and can beat all events except 51 and that captian falcon one.
    how do you think ill go?
    I am the most perfect grammerwise in all personkind!

-=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    You'd be in the casual section of gamers, so the chances that you'd be matched up with someone your level or lower would be very good.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0754-8677-9558-2705
    I'm new to this SSBB game have never played any SSB before but can't wait for this game to come out, I know I'll get my a$$ kicked online but i hope with time I can get up there with the rest of u.

P.S.
    don't forget to add me.

~X
    SSBB CODE: 2878-9230-1724 name:X22

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I, too, have been pondering this question. I think that it is safe to say that there will be more casual gamers than hardcore gamers, which could be loosely compared to more poor players than good players. It is impossible to get an exact ratio, however. I would *guess* something like 1:3 in terms of good:bad. That is, of course, all in my terms of 'good' and 'bad', however, and therefore has no meaning to anyone else.

...I'm just going to leave.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Ads