Shoko, Again, let me say that I have been arguing how Robotnik COULD be included in Brawl, not necessarily that he should be or will be. I said in an earlier post I don't see him as being a playable character in this installment. A boss or AT seems more likely at this point.
I can't be bothered to create an entire move-set for Robotnik, NOT because it couldn't be done, but because I have better things to do.
- His set could incorporate moves from Sonic Fighters( punches, throws, kicks, normal attack stuff)
- Any of his little gadgets and inventions he has made(like for up+B, a jetpack that flies him up or something, for standard B move, a gun)
- Hell even equipment he uses in mario & sonic (like how Peach uses the racquet and golf club), since he has been more of a comic villain as of late.
- Something to do with chaos emeralds could be used since he was obsessed with getting those for power for a while.
- If he was in one of his robo-walkers, that opens up even more options for moves, like power stomps, electricity-type attacks, missiles, the ball and chain weapon, fire, etc etc etc!
- He even has a hammer he uses sometimes, he could pull that out to attack too.
- He is into turning live animals into robots, so maybe his final smash could be "The Roboticizer", which calls down a machine that can turn the other fighters into mindless robots that lumber around, and Robotnik can use the time to attack them, and the robot shell wears down and explodes off them thus causing damage.
Hopefully this provides a bit of an idea on how Robotnik could fare well in Brawl as a playable character. I am going to assume you will think my ideas are stupid, but I was just thinking off the top of my head and I think they are pretty good for that! It is just frustrating you are so stubborn you can't even admit he wouldn't be so out of place in Brawl.