Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    Shoko, Again, let me say that I have been arguing how Robotnik COULD be included in Brawl, not necessarily that he should be or will be. I said in an earlier post I don't see him as being a playable character in this installment. A boss or AT seems more likely at this point.

I can't be bothered to create an entire move-set for Robotnik, NOT because it couldn't be done, but because I have better things to do.

- His set could incorporate moves from Sonic Fighters( punches, throws, kicks, normal attack stuff)
    - Any of his little gadgets and inventions he has made(like for up+B, a jetpack that flies him up or something, for standard B move, a gun)
    - Hell even equipment he uses in mario & sonic (like how Peach uses the racquet and golf club), since he has been more of a comic villain as of late.
    - Something to do with chaos emeralds could be used since he was obsessed with getting those for power for a while.
    - If he was in one of his robo-walkers, that opens up even more options for moves, like power stomps, electricity-type attacks, missiles, the ball and chain weapon, fire, etc etc etc!
    - He even has a hammer he uses sometimes, he could pull that out to attack too.
    - He is into turning live animals into robots, so maybe his final smash could be "The Roboticizer", which calls down a machine that can turn the other fighters into mindless robots that lumber around, and Robotnik can use the time to attack them, and the robot shell wears down and explodes off them thus causing damage.

Hopefully this provides a bit of an idea on how Robotnik could fare well in Brawl as a playable character. I am going to assume you will think my ideas are stupid, but I was just thinking off the top of my head and I think they are pretty good for that! It is just frustrating you are so stubborn you can't even admit he wouldn't be so out of place in Brawl.
    Last edited by islandvic; 01-21-2008 at 11:51 PM.
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    I guess I proved my point after all.
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    So instead of actually giving me reasons... you just say,

Wow, You sure proved me wrong, Shoko! Your points are OBVIOUSLY far to detailed and logical that I can't POSSIBLY think of anything else!

Cop. Out.

In case you didn't notice. I said, 'Like'. Far be it from you to actually present facts instead of opinions.
    eggman's already as tall as bowser

that machine will make him twice as large

way to big man

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    He could be in it, like the lower half of his body slides into the robo-walker, and it is just wider.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Eggman crying out AT!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    eggman really annoys me, even the name. Robotnik sounds waaaayyy cooler.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Rocketman291
    Let me know if you wanna play Call of Duty: World at War or Halo 3.

Wii60

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    And I guess no one has seen the trailer for Sega Super Star Tennis, huh? Robotnick has this strange six/eight arm robotic tennis thing attached to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomed Mario
    eggman's already as tall as bowser
    that machine will make him twice as large
    way to big man
    Wrong. I'd place his height around Samus's or Ike's.
    GAME OVER

Ads