LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    peach isn't a fighter either, shes usually the one who gets captured.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

2. Ads

Member #
    Why? >.> NO WAI!!!! Brawl Main: Mario or MK....... Waiting for: Brawl
    Friends
    ^ Good point.

Made by idjut

Brawl: 31 DAYS
    Main: Mario

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    peach isn't a fighter either, shes usually the one who gets captured.
    One word (or game): Super Mario Bros 2. She fought in that game. AGAIN, for the 3rd time, think before you post.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    One word (or game): Super Mario Bros 2. She fought in that game. AGAIN, for the 3rd time, think before you post.

good point.....did u get my message about u making this sig for me?

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    if eggman isn't a fighter, explain me this, in sonic who is usually the boss at then end of those stages eggamn, I know he's in some type a mechanic thing but he's still fighting, those would be his special moves, so think befor you post. and mario 2 shouldn't count as a mario game anyway. it's doke doke panic.

Spoiler Alert!

My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Correction. She jumped.
    Ice Climbers jumped as well.

Look, if Olimar can 'fight' than Robotnick can 'fight'. I'm not saying it'll happen, because I don't think it will.

But I don't think he can't, I just think he won't.

Stop being so closed minded... =.='`
    GAME OVER

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    You really need to chill out. Whenever someone brings up the question of someone joining Brawl, you jump all over them. Zelda never technically fought herself, yet she was in Melee. Dr. Mario never fought, he was in Melee as well. Come on man, no need to be picky about the Olimar thing, sure he uses his pikmin to attack..but Sakurai made up a way to have Olimar in there fighting. Sakurai has proven to be quite imaginative, and I'm sure he could think up a moveset for Robotnik. For his attacks he could use a variety of his inventions or robots somehow, with a few kicks and punches thrown in. Or whatever. Point is, it could be done. But should it? It wouldn't bother me if he was added, Sonic being in Brawl has now left the door wide open for characters. But personally I don't think he will be included, not this time around anyways.
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvic
    You really need to chill out. Whenever someone brings up the question of someone joining Brawl, you jump all over them.
    I do? Really? Name a time I did that. Stop acting like you know me. And I can't calm down if I'm not mad. Even if I did jump on people, it's completely understandable considering the fact that people make dumb character suggestions, which you gotta admit, is true.

Zelda never technically fought herself, yet she was in Melee. Dr. Mario never fought, he was in Melee as well.
    Zelda used magic. So if she uses magic, then you can easily turn her into a fighter. Plus, at the end of Wind Waker, she helps you figh Ganondorf. Your not thinking either. So your wrong, Zelda is a fighter. HECK, she was about to fight Zant in TP. She had a sword in her hand!

Come on man, no need to be picky about the Olimar thing, sure he uses his pikmin to attack..but Sakurai made up a way to have Olimar in there fighting.
    I said nothing wrong when I was talking about Olimar. He said Olimar fights, but I said he dosen't because he Pikmin do, and that's just the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    if eggman isn't a fighter, explain me this, in sonic who is usually the boss at then end of those stages eggamn, I know he's in some type a mechanic thing but he's still fighting, those would be his special moves, so think befor you post. and mario 2 shouldn't count as a mario game anyway. it's doke doke panic.
    Why shouldn't Mario 2 count? It's a game from the main mario series. There's no reason for it not to count, and what you said about it was completely opinionated. And I notice how you don't respond to my counter arguements- you just go on and say something else.....

So your saying he could be in Brawl inside some big machinery? AGAIN, for the 4th time, think before you post. Look, he does the same thing over and over again in every fight, and most of the time, he'd just shoot at you. If he was in Brawl, his special moves would be

B: Shoot
    Over-B: Shoot
    Up-B: Hover upward (which would just be stupid)
    Down-B: Shoot

All he does is SHOOT. Plus, if he was in one of his little floaty machines, he would be able to just float to the top of the screen and let everyone else kill themselves. He wouldn't need to jump, and jumping is a big factor in smash bros. I have countered every single post you have said. Just stop now.
    Last edited by Shoko; 01-21-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    1-mario 2 doesn't count cuz it's not the real super mario bros 2. it's really called doke doke panic, the real mario brothers 2 is the lost levels.

and look at diddy kong, all he does is shoot and hover. and as the others said, they'd be able to find a way to use him.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    ^'m not hyped. How can I calm down if I'm not angry?

Why shouldn't Mario 2 count? It's a game from the main mario series. There's no reason for it not to count, and what you said about it was completely opinionated. And I notice how you don't respond to my counter arguements- you just go on and say something else.....

So your saying he could be in Brawl inside some big machinery? AGAIN, for the 4th time, think before you post. Look, he does the same thing over and over again in every fight, and most of the time, he'd just shoot at you. If he was in Brawl, his special moves would be

B: Shoot
    Over-B: Shoot
    Up-B: Hover upward (which would just be stupid)
    Down-B: Shoot

All he does is SHOOT. Plus, if he was in one of his little floaty machines, he would be able to just float to the top of the screen and let everyone else kill themselves. He wouldn't need to jump, and jumping is a big factor in smash bros. I have countered every single post you have said. Just stop now.
    You really need to chill out. Whenever someone brings up the question of someone joining Brawl, you jump all over them. Zelda never technically fought herself, yet she was in Melee. Dr. Mario never fought, he was in Melee as well. Come on man, no need to be picky about the Olimar thing, sure he uses his pikmin to attack..but Sakurai made up a way to have Olimar in there fighting. Sakurai has proven to be quite imaginative, and I'm sure he could think up a moveset for Robotnik. For his attacks he could use a variety of his inventions or robots somehow, with a few kicks and punches thrown in. Or whatever. Point is, it could be done. But should it? It wouldn't bother me if he was added, Sonic being in Brawl has now left the door wide open for characters. But personally I don't think he will be included, not this time around anyways.
    You should listen to islandvic...
    You're being so closed-minded, Shoko.

A move-set could be made for Robotnick easily.
    I mean, using your logic, Mario's move-set should be,

Up B: Jump
    Side B: Jump
    Down B: Jump
    Neutral B: Jump
    GAME OVER

Ads