Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    You guys really aren't thinking about everything.....

1) Fox belonged to Nintendo, therefor they can make up stuff for him however they like. Eggman dosen't, so it's not like they can just give him a beam he can shoot out of his hand

2) Why not make fox fight?

3) really, just answer this question: Does eggman seem right out of his machine, kicking Mario or Samus?

Why have Mario without Wario?
    1. sonic or snake don't belong to nintendo
    2. never really played the fox games so nothin there
    3. yes he does actually, I can see that, and I'm sure if they did put him in the game thats what one of his special moves would be

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    1. sonic or snake don't belong to nintendo
    WHICH IS WHY THEY DIDNT MAKE-UP MOVES FOR THEM! Sonic can really ball up, and Snake uses guns and explosives. They didn't change them at all.

3) How? the only time he's really ever been out of something is mario and sonic at the olypics. Who ever said Eggman knows how to do a round-kick?

Ya'll gotta admit, I got some good points there.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    I gotta go with Shoko. Shoko's right. He's just not teh fighting type and if Eggman was in there with a robot it would take up the whole freakin stage. He did kinda counter everything you guys have said (especially Dkw0101)

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    WHICH IS WHY THEY DIDNT MAKE-UP MOVES FOR THEM! Sonic can really ball up, and Snake uses guns and explosives. They didn't change them at all.

3) How? the only time he's really ever been out of something is mario and sonic at the olypics. Who ever said Eggman knows how to do a round-kick?

You don't make good points, you make contradictory statements.

1) OK, so Sonic and Snake actually do the things in their video games that their moves display..great. What says Nintendo can't create moves up for ANY characters like they obviously have with Zelda, Dr. Mario and others. Or they could get their respective creators to draw up some ideas. I'm not clear what you were trying to get across, are you saying Nintendo wouldn't have the rights to make new moves for third party characters, or just that Robotnik has no regular attacks to draw from in his games?( which would not matter as I said since moves have clearly been made up for characters who never punched or kicked before)

2) Why not make fox fight? WHY NOT MAKE ROBOTNIK FIGHT?!

3) Who ever said Zelda could do a spinning back kick??? Or Dr. Mario could leap up and uppercut someone? Or Peach could fly sideways and smash someone with her butt causing flames to burst out?
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Yes they did. They changed Snake so that he doesn't use guns, only explosives. You didn't notice that? Obviously not. And since when can Snake double-jump in mid-air?

And before Super Smash Bros. Fox had never been out of his ship except for... Actually, never.

Who said Fox every knew how to pull out a reflector and reflect projectiles?
    Who ever said Peach could throw herself into someone with an explosion?

And you're wrong again.

Robotnick was out of his ship in Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & K- well, you get the picture.

Actually, you just sound cocky and full of yourself. Your points are terrible. I considered you one of the more intelligent posters, but until you learn how to be a bit humbler and less stubborn...

Quote Originally Posted by Regan
    I gotta go with Shoko. Shoko's right. He's just not teh fighting type and if Eggman was in there with a robot it would take up the whole freakin stage. He did kinda counter everything you guys have said (especially Dkw0101)
    Oh please, he hasn't countered a single point. He's just spewing out opinions, and whenever he gets cornered, he makes a little insult, wipes his nose, acts like he just had an epiphany, and starts back where he started.
    Last edited by AtomicB; 01-21-2008 at 06:42 PM.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    WHY NOT MAKE ROBOTNIK FIGHT?!
    BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE FIGHTING TYPE! which is what ive been saying this whole time.

that Robotnik has no regular attacks to draw from in his games?
    Yes, that right there.

Who ever said Zelda could do a spinning back kick??? Or Dr. Mario could leap up and uppercut someone? Or Peach could fly sideways and smash someone with her butt causing flames to burst out?
    Nintendo said so. And you missing the point. The point is that eggman really never comes out of his machines. all of the characters you have metnions ARE ON FOOT. Eggman isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    Yes they did. They changed Snake so that he doesn't use guns, only explosives. You didn't notice that? Obviously not. And since when can Snake double-jump in mid-air?
    They didnt add though, they took away, so its still Snake. I said they couldnt MAKE STUFF UP, not take things away.

Robotnick was out of his ship in Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & K- well, you get the picture.
    AND DID HE KICK OR PUNCH SONIC!? NO!

Actually, you just sound cocky and full of yourself. Your points are terrible. I considered you one of the more intelligent posters, but until you learn how to be a bit humbler and less stubborn...
    You guys are being stubborn. You letting your love for the sonic series to get in the way of your reasoning and logic.

Who said Fox every knew how to pull out a reflector and reflect projectiles?
    Think Atomic....SLIPPY! It makes sense for fox to use technology, am I wrong?
    Last edited by Shoko; 01-21-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    yeah, take away, they took away from snake, so they can take away from robotnick like his giant robots.

i've never seen zalda punch or kick
    the closest thing to mario doing a punch is spinning in galaxy
    when has anyone ever played as zero suit samas? and don't say the justin bailey cheat in the first metroid.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE FIGHTING TYPE! which is what ive been saying this whole time.
    That's pure opinion. Are you trying to tell me that Yoshi is the fighting type?

Yes, that right there.
    Niether did Fox McCloud.

Nintendo said so. And you missing the point. The point is that eggman really never comes out of his machines. all of the characters you have metnions ARE ON FOOT. Eggman isn't.
    Did you not hear me? Eggm- I mean Robotnick has been on foot a good number of times, as opposed to Fox!

They didnt add though, they took away, so its still Snake. I said they couldnt MAKE STUFF UP, not take things away.
    They made stuff up with Olimar! They made stuff up with Fox! The made stuff up with Zero-Suit Samus!

AND DID HE KICK OR PUNCH SONIC!? NO!
    Did Yoshi ever punch or kick anybody? Did Fox ever punch or kick anybody? Did Zelda ever punch or kick anybody?

Who says he has to punch or kick?! Robotnick is an evil genius. He would obviously be inside a machine.

You guys are being stubborn. You letting your love for the sonic series to get in the way of your reasoning and logic.
    What reason and logic?
    "He's not the fighting type,"? How is that even rational?

Think Atomic....SLIPPY! It makes sense for fox to use technology, am I wrong?
    Think Shoko.... EVIL GENIUS! It makes sense for Robotnick to use machinary, am I wrong?

yeah, take away, they took away from snake, so they can take away from robotnick like his giant robots.
    They can do whatever they want as long as it's within reason and the rights of the character.

Niether have I.

when has anyone ever played as zero suit samas? and don't say the justin bailey cheat in the first metroid.
    Mario punched and kicked in Mario 64. Zero Suit Samus is from the GBA game.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441

What you just said: so they can take away from robotnick like his giant robots.

If you take away the robots how will he fight? See what I'm sayin.

You haven't seen Mario 64 then, cause he punched, kicked, and slid in that game.

when has anyone ever played as zero suit samas?

Umm, Metroid ZERO MISSION!!!

I'm sorry for yellin at you guys, I'll calm down, but Dkw0101's statements are just horrible, like the ones above. I mean, they just couldnt be further from the truth!

AtomicB:Think Shoko.... EVIL GENIUS! It makes sense for Robotnick to use machinary, am I wrong?

um, I never said he couldn't use technology......your completely off now.

AtomicB:Did Yoshi ever punch or kick anybody? Did Fox ever punch or kick anybody? Did Zelda ever punch or kick anybody?

You keep forgetting one of my main points- They belong to Nintendo

And there's been many of pictures of fox out his ship, so a character model wasnt hard. All they needed to do was a moveset. (I'm talking about back then, cause now we got Starfox Adventures and Assualt)
    Last edited by Shoko; 01-21-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    I'm sorry for yellin at you guys, I'll calm down, but Dkw0101's statements are just horrible, like the ones above. I mean, they just couldnt be further from the truth!

Than take a crack at mine.
    GAME OVER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads