Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvic
    Telling someone to "think what your saying before making a thread" is very condescending, and just asking for someone to get their hackles up. Then it just escalated from there. Not to mention his idea wasn't unfounded to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    Olimar dosen't fight, his Pikmin do. Again, think before posting.
    One word (or game): Super Mario Bros 2. She fought in that game. AGAIN, for the 3rd time, think before you post.
    I do? Really? Name a time I did that. Stop acting like you know me. And I can't calm down if I'm not mad. Even if I did jump on people, it's completely understandable considering the fact that people make dumb character suggestions, which you gotta admit, is true.

Looks like you threw several stones...
    GAME OVER

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Look, you just contridicted yourself. You said at first that I didnt counter ANY posts, but then you post that. I countered more than that anyway. Here's some others:

AtomicB:Think Shoko.... EVIL GENIUS! It makes sense for Robotnick to use machinary, am I wrong?

Shoko-um, I never said he couldn't use technology......your completely off
    now.

AtomicBid Yoshi ever punch or kick anybody? Did Fox ever punch or kick anybody? Did Zelda ever punch or kick anybody?

Shoko-You keep forgetting one of my main points- They belong to Nintendo

That one guy-Two words to prove my point. Ready?

Captain Falcon.

His series is a racing genre. And somehow, somehow, they pulled out all these really awesome, defining moves like Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick and that Up+B thing!

ShokoYou sir have missed all of my points. I'll say it again: Cpt. Falcon belonged to nintendo, so they could do whatever they wanted to to him

I could list at least 7 more

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    So, what... now you're bragging?

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    No. I was just showing how I threw A LOT of "stones" lol. And actually, it's kinda a complement to me considering the fact that I had to respond to the posts of 5 different people at the same time continueously lol.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    Look, you just contridicted yourself. You said at first that I didnt counter ANY posts, but then you post that. I countered more than that anyway. Here's some others:

AtomicB:Think Shoko.... EVIL GENIUS! It makes sense for Robotnick to use machinary, am I wrong?

now.

AtomicBid Yoshi ever punch or kick anybody? Did Fox ever punch or kick anybody? Did Zelda ever punch or kick anybody?

Captain Falcon.

His series is a racing genre. And somehow, somehow, they pulled out all these really awesome, defining moves like Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick and that Up+B thing!

ShokoYou sir have missed all of my points. I'll say it again: Cpt. Falcon belonged to nintendo, so they could do whatever they wanted to to him

Agh! Saying they belonged to Nintendo does not prove any of your points. Nintendo can make up move sets for any character appearing in the smash bros games!
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112

now.

Captain Falcon.

Once again, you have completely ignored a previous post and pretend that what you say is valid. I would LOVE to hear those seven. Seeing as everything you have said so far has been disproven or incoherent.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB

Why on Earth would they make Robotnick shoot a laser out of his hand?!

They might as well say,
    "Hey, we want to put Sonic in Smash Bros, but we want to make him pink, spherical, have the ability to swallow enemies, and be able to fly."

Of course they can't do that! That'd exceed the copyrights because they'd be changing the character completely.

But unlike you, the Smash Bros. developers have common sense. They can actually think of reasonable possibilities.

Such as,
    "Evil Genius in a compact machine."

Good. All of your points have been blasted out of the sky, anyways.
    Just give up, Shoko.
    GAME OVER

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    No. I was just showing how I threw A LOT of "stones" lol.
    Are you blind, or just have no reading comprehension? Re-read that post. You threw stones by being condenscending and insulting by repeatedly telling the guy to think before he posts, and that he had a dumb character idea. That is just downright rude. You could have expressed yourself better with some of that maturity you claim you have.
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Realy? I said it was "dumb"?

Quote Originally Posted by islandvic
    Agh! Saying they belonged to Nintendo does not prove any of your points. Nintendo can make up move sets for any character appearing in the smash bros games!
    You don't know that for sure though. My statement that they can't makes sense, wheather is wrong or not.

And you islandvic have ignored when I said that "I don't mean to sound harsh". All of you totally missed that. I said that in my very first post

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    Just give up, Shoko.
    see, you think that all because i'm outnumbered, I should give up. Christ had many people agianst him, they killed him. was he still right? Yes. The number of you don't matter. I respect your opinions and stuff, but yea...
    Last edited by Shoko; 01-21-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    No. I was just showing how I threw A LOT of "stones" lol. And actually, it's kinda a complement to me considering the fact that I had to respond to the posts of 5 different people at the same time continueously lol.
    Oh please.
    Do you even know what 'Throwing the first stone' means?
    It's nothing to be proud of.

Neither is arguing with five people (Who's the imaginary person?) Especially when you're unsuccessful.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    i thought you gave up? just like some of those youtube people "I'm leaving youtube, the community is dead, blaw blaw blaw" a week later that persons back

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ads