Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    Thanks for telling me, but how do you attack with nana then? (I'm not a big IC player)
    while you have popo grabbing the character your nana is free to move. to illustrate this get out your cube and grab a training character with popo. then press the jump button. nana will jump without popo. to do the wobble you gotta perfectly space out two attacks. the normal grab-hit with popo and nana's forward or down tilt...but if you tilt too far you'll induce a throw from popo and if you dont time the hits right the character can escape

Quote Originally Posted by Prez
    Well most tourneys I've attended have banned it. I've been to maybe 2 or 3 that do not, but they were not as big. And my mistake with the percentages. Wasn't really sure on that.
    no worries man i'm no pro. i've never actually been to a tourney. i only started playing alot about a year ago so i'm pretty noob. i've just seen alot of videos on youtube. who do you main?
    Last edited by Prez; 01-24-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    I mained Marth for the longest time. But actually just before I even started going to tournaments I switched to Peach. And it's been working well so far. Just sad there won't be many more regular Melee tourneys now.

PM me if you need anything...
    Brawl Friend Code: 3909-7181-1115
    Up for a game? Click here
    Up for a tournament? Click here

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    I mained Marth for the longest time. But actually just before I even started going to tournaments I switched to Peach. And it's been working well so far. Just sad there won't be many more regular Melee tourneys now.
    ya that sucks man i would have liked to hit up my first one before brawl comes out to see where i stand. hey your thing says your from really close to me lol question. HOW did you find a wii lol i've been looking forever and they're sold out everywhere

Member #
    Friends
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    ya that sucks man i would have liked to hit up my first one before brawl comes out to see where i stand. hey your thing says your from really close to me lol question. HOW did you find a wii lol i've been looking forever and they're sold out everywhere
    Connections
    Got it before release, actually.
    And did you just say you were close to me? PM me if you want and I might be able to recommend some places in the area.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Connections
    Got it before release, actually.
    And did you just say you were close to me? PM me if you want and I might be able to recommend some places in the area.
    doing so as we speak lol...but if you dont get something by say...tomorrow check this thread again cuz i may not have figured out how to pm haha

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    while you have popo grabbing the character your nana is free to move. to illustrate this get out your cube and grab a training character with popo. then press the jump button. nana will jump without popo. to do the wobble you gotta perfectly space out two attacks. the normal grab-hit with popo and nana's forward or down tilt...but if you tilt too far you'll induce a throw from popo and if you dont time the hits right the character can escape

no worries man i'm no pro. i've never actually been to a tourney. i only started playing alot about a year ago so i'm pretty noob. i've just seen alot of videos on youtube. who do you main?
    Thanks a lot. I'm not a pro either, I've never been to a tournament (I really want to though) but I have seen a lot of vids on youtube. I main link (which is fairly rare).
    Link's awesome and it seems to me he's gonna get even better in brawl

P.S: Prez, Marth is awesome! especially against slow characters. I am really bad as peach though...

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    Thanks a lot. I'm not a pro either, I've never been to a tournament (I really want to though) but I have seen a lot of vids on youtube. I main link (which is fairly rare).
    Link's awesome and it seems to me he's gonna get even better in brawl

P.S: Prez, Marth is awesome! especially against slow characters. I am really bad as peach though...
    aaaah good old link,....i hate fighting him haha my biggest flaw is i dont really have an actuall main... i play with fox, captain falcon, shiek, jigglypuff, pichu, and young link...mainly the first 4...so i dont have a specific "own' character lol oh and peach is awesome. i used to use her in my super noob days lol turnips have crazy knock back for an item

Member #
    Friends
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    I did like Marth, but I wouldn't trade my Peach for anything. Only problem I have against Marths are when I'm facing someone who knows how to space well. When i'm on that ledge against a Marth that is spacing well, it usually doesn't end well. Otherwise, dsmash, dsmash, dsmash.. lol

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    I did like Marth, but I wouldn't trade my Peach for anything. Only problem I have against Marths are when I'm facing someone who knows how to space well. When i'm on that ledge against a Marth that is spacing well, it usually doesn't end well. Otherwise, dsmash, dsmash, dsmash.. lol
    yeesssss man peach's dsmash is wicked lol used to desych my IC all the time...i got owned lol

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Major SSB discussion and you guys left me out of it?!...

I main Sheik as it stands right now. Out of curiosity, why did you switch from Marth to Peach, Prez? That's pretty major.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads