Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero
    Thing about Marth is that when you avoid the repetitive techniques, it becomes enjoyable...I just instinctively follow each attack with another, mostly aerial ones, 'cause I love aerial battle. I'm not as much as expert, though, so maybe that's why. I usually can't go to tournaments so I play team battles against level 9 computers with all against me...wicked fun with Marth or Roy.
    hahaha ya i practice on level nines sometimes. dunno about three at a time but their good for learing techniques and possible combos...but you gotta be carefull using those against people cuz comps have no mind games and cant DI
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    Getting back on topic (hopefully)...

I mentioned in the "who will you play as first" thread that I intended to main fox, sonic and bowser... I was promptly laughed at for saying bowser... but I think he looks pretty badass personally... I mean his shier size and weight will be handy, and his final smash is devestating as hell! He has some nice defensive moves and his pointiness seems... lethal... somehow... anyways, I just wonder what others think of bowser, or other heavy weights as mains (especially going up against the feather weights)

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottAspen
    Getting back on topic (hopefully)...

I mentioned in the "who will you play as first" thread that I intended to main fox, sonic and bowser... I was promptly laughed at for saying bowser... but I think he looks pretty badass personally... I mean his shier size and weight will be handy, and his final smash is devestating as hell! He has some nice defensive moves and his pointiness seems... lethal... somehow... anyways, I just wonder what others think of bowser, or other heavy weights as mains (especially going up against the feather weights)
    oh ya sorry about that man lol aaah i think i commented about your bowser choice. i wouldn't do it cuz i prefer quick characters with good combos but he should be alot better in brawl. and if you can get his Fsmash to hit it has the same knock back as the falcon punch lol so have fun man you only need like 5-8 hits in and your good for a ko

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    When it comes to heavy weight I look forward to Ike...he seems awesome. Dedede also seems interesting, but I have an issue with fat penguins with mallets.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero
    When it comes to heavy weight I look forward to Ike...he seems awesome. Dedede also seems interesting, but I have an issue with fat penguins with mallets.
    hahaha ya to me deedede is looking low tier. to much of an experimental character in my mind. and i'd say ike is cool to but i've never been good with sword wielding characters with no projectiles lol

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    hahaha ya to me deedede is looking low tier. to much of an experimental character in my mind. and i'd say ike is cool to but i've never been good with sword wielding characters with no projectiles lol
    Actually, I heard that Dedede has the srongest f-smash of the starting characters, and he seems pretty unique for a heavy char because of his ridiculously high jump.

Links d-air is sweet, by the way. After 70%, most characters get K.Oed by it almost instantly.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez
    I did like Marth, but I wouldn't trade my Peach for anything. Only problem I have against Marths are when I'm facing someone who knows how to space well. When i'm on that ledge against a Marth that is spacing well, it usually doesn't end well. Otherwise, dsmash, dsmash, dsmash.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez
    Connections
    Got it before release, actually.
    And did you just say you were close to me? PM me if you want and I might be able to recommend some places in the area.
    Heh, that's the very first time I've seen Prez use a smiley and/or lol. You usually don't show any emotions in your posts...

But anyway, Dedede will be my mostly used heavy weight....

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    sheiks a GUY
    LINK^^^^^
    Last edited by Luigi man; 01-25-2008 at 06:54 PM.

So lets go!~~Zohan

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    No...she's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    Actually, I heard that Dedede has the srongest f-smash of the starting characters, and he seems pretty unique for a heavy char because of his ridiculously high jump.
    ^^ Exactly why I was hesitating to call what tier he would be in. I'll wait to see how good someone gets with him.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Interesting how usually Wario is one of the most overlooked characters...he's heavyweight too, isn't he?

haven't seen many people excited about Wario.

Ads