LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brawl Tiers

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think Metaknight will start as a high tier, but after a couple weeks, he will drop to mid or low...that is because he will be strong for beginning players...once players start mastering the elite players and effectively know their character inside and out, metaknight will drop...

Just my opinion...
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by duke_fan13
    I think Metaknight will start as a high tier, but after a couple weeks, he will drop to mid or low...that is because he will be strong for beginning players...once players start mastering the elite players and effectively know their character inside and out, metaknight will drop...

Just my opinion...
    this makes sense...that would mean though that he would always be low tier lol as pro melee players will own when they first pick up the game anyways lol i think he'll be one of those characters every noob loves but is not nearly as good in competative play...like kirby, yoshi (spammed down b) of melee lol
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    i really hope yoshi improves because he was a possibility for my main character..I have only played a little bit of SSB Melee in my time, so i'm not going to be very good at brawl..but i think if i find a character and learn the techniques, i'll be able to hang with quite a few people.
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by duke_fan13
    i really hope yoshi improves because he was a possibility for my main character..I have only played a little bit of SSB Melee in my time, so i'm not going to be very good at brawl..but i think if i find a character and learn the techniques, i'll be able to hang with quite a few people.
    very nice. just choose one and stick with him and you'll learn his spacing and stuff well...that was my problem in melee. i used too many characters so i had no main really

Member #
    Friends
    i'm thinking ike should be top tier since i imagine he will play similar to marth or roy who both were popular with the people i played with anyways

/|\
    |
    made by me

Wii number: 7107 1702 9533 5546
    Games: Wii Sports, Rampage, Twilight princess, Wii Play, Monkeyball, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck

Member #
    Friends
    6933-4153-8003-7406
    Ike's tier position is hard to guess.

I mean he has power but he sounds very slow. He could be like Ganondorf but I'll estimate that he'll fall somewhere in mid tier.
    Competitive Smash > Casual Smash > Online Smash

WiiLoaded.com Administrator

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonManX
    Ike's tier position is hard to guess.

I mean he has power but he sounds very slow. He could be like Ganondorf but I'll estimate that he'll fall somewhere in mid tier.
    ya he seems like one of those characters where yuo gotta wavedash to fsmash hits all the time

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    I hear (I don't know for sure...) that Ike's Side Smash, when fully charged, can K.O. Mario and Kirby at 30%.

It would just be a matter of hitting them. I personally think that Ike has the potential to be a high tier. Depends on who uses them.

I wonder how Lucas will match up. He seems a lot stronger than Ness, especially with the PK Ice having the mobility it does.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    I hear (I don't know for sure...) that Ike's Side Smash, when fully charged, can K.O. Mario and Kirby at 30%.

It would just be a matter of hitting them. I personally think that Ike has the potential to be a high tier. Depends on who uses them.

I wonder how Lucas will match up. He seems a lot stronger than Ness, especially with the PK Ice having the mobility it does.
    i'm not so sure about the high tier. sounds like bowser of melee to me. but does that mean mario's going to be lighter in brawl than he was in melee? to be killed as easy as kirby?

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    i'm not so sure about the high tier. sounds like bowser of melee to me. but does that mean mario's going to be lighter in brawl than he was in melee? to be killed as easy as kirby?
    Not sure if it's Mario so much as it is Ike. He's a brute.
    GAME OVER

Ads