LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Brawl Tiers

  1. #21
    WiiChat Member duke_fan13's Avatar
    Member #
    47736
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think Metaknight will start as a high tier, but after a couple weeks, he will drop to mid or low...that is because he will be strong for beginning players...once players start mastering the elite players and effectively know their character inside and out, metaknight will drop...

    Just my opinion...
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by duke_fan13
    I think Metaknight will start as a high tier, but after a couple weeks, he will drop to mid or low...that is because he will be strong for beginning players...once players start mastering the elite players and effectively know their character inside and out, metaknight will drop...

    Just my opinion...
    this makes sense...that would mean though that he would always be low tier lol as pro melee players will own when they first pick up the game anyways lol i think he'll be one of those characters every noob loves but is not nearly as good in competative play...like kirby, yoshi (spammed down b) of melee lol
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  3. #23
    WiiChat Member duke_fan13's Avatar
    Member #
    47736
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i really hope yoshi improves because he was a possibility for my main character..I have only played a little bit of SSB Melee in my time, so i'm not going to be very good at brawl..but i think if i find a character and learn the techniques, i'll be able to hang with quite a few people.
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by duke_fan13
    i really hope yoshi improves because he was a possibility for my main character..I have only played a little bit of SSB Melee in my time, so i'm not going to be very good at brawl..but i think if i find a character and learn the techniques, i'll be able to hang with quite a few people.
    very nice. just choose one and stick with him and you'll learn his spacing and stuff well...that was my problem in melee. i used too many characters so i had no main really
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  5. #25
    WiiChat Member alek317's Avatar
    Member #
    5143
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    107
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i'm thinking ike should be top tier since i imagine he will play similar to marth or roy who both were popular with the people i played with anyways

    /|\
    |
    made by me


    Wii number: 7107 1702 9533 5546
    Games: Wii Sports, Rampage, Twilight princess, Wii Play, Monkeyball, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck

  6. #26
    Ridley > You LemonManX's Avatar
    Member #
    317
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    238
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6933-4153-8003-7406
    Ike's tier position is hard to guess.

    I mean he has power but he sounds very slow. He could be like Ganondorf but I'll estimate that he'll fall somewhere in mid tier.
    Competitive Smash > Casual Smash > Online Smash

    WiiLoaded.com Administrator

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonManX
    Ike's tier position is hard to guess.

    I mean he has power but he sounds very slow. He could be like Ganondorf but I'll estimate that he'll fall somewhere in mid tier.
    ya he seems like one of those characters where yuo gotta wavedash to fsmash hits all the time
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  8. #28
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    I hear (I don't know for sure...) that Ike's Side Smash, when fully charged, can K.O. Mario and Kirby at 30%.

    It would just be a matter of hitting them. I personally think that Ike has the potential to be a high tier. Depends on who uses them.

    I wonder how Lucas will match up. He seems a lot stronger than Ness, especially with the PK Ice having the mobility it does.
    GAME OVER

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    I hear (I don't know for sure...) that Ike's Side Smash, when fully charged, can K.O. Mario and Kirby at 30%.

    It would just be a matter of hitting them. I personally think that Ike has the potential to be a high tier. Depends on who uses them.

    I wonder how Lucas will match up. He seems a lot stronger than Ness, especially with the PK Ice having the mobility it does.
    i'm not so sure about the high tier. sounds like bowser of melee to me. but does that mean mario's going to be lighter in brawl than he was in melee? to be killed as easy as kirby?
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  10. #30
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    i'm not so sure about the high tier. sounds like bowser of melee to me. but does that mean mario's going to be lighter in brawl than he was in melee? to be killed as easy as kirby?
    Not sure if it's Mario so much as it is Ike. He's a brute.
    GAME OVER

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

brawl character tiers
,
brawl teirs
,
brawl tier
,

brawl tiers

,
brawltiers
,
man tier brawl
,
ssbb nintendo tier
,
teirs of brawl
,
teirs on brawl
,
tiers for brawl
,
tiers in brawl
,
whats a tier brawl
Click on a term to search for related topics.