LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Whatever helps you get to the kitchen faster to make me food, woman.
    thats goin into my sig

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I am so anti-feminist...

But anyway, actually I thought I was pretty decent at playing Smash Bros until everyone started gracing the internet with their videos and such, I didn't even know what wavedashing or anything was, all I had was my sister to play with, and she was always a lot worse than me, although she could beat me a couple of times. Honestly, I think noline play will make me better at the game, because there's a lot of things you can pick up watching other people play. Losing is okay once in a while. D:
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    hhhhmmmmm......well, lets see. let me question myself in brawl. will i be any good in brawl? i beat adventure mode, classic mode and all-star without using a continue with one life. i beat all the event matches with eas. i grew up with ssb and ssbm. yup, i'll do nice in brawl. nope, no worries. wish you all good luck when the game comes out.

@FROGGER

hhhhhmmmmm....... you bring back old memmories of me and my older brother. except were really good.

i gotta stop being so arrogant

Member #
    Friends
    Hello I am new to this so hi. I think I will be good I have played every one of them since they came out. It is one of my favorite games and can't wait for brawl!!!!! I am going to make my gamer tag jamie963 so if anyone whats to kick ass with me on teams I am allways happy to have a buddy!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5231-2094-1307-8948
    I'm gonna pretty much suck. I wasn't amazing at Melee (infact I've only played it twice or thrice). I haven't had much time to play or practice, I just want this game for fun though, not for serious OMG-Brawling.

Member #
    Friends
    I know I will be good. I plan on going to some tourneys when Brawl comes out, and wifi will make everyone a better player. Playing against humans is a lot better than computers, because human players don't recover the same way and computer repeat the same patterns.

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    I'm going to lose because I'm female, obviously!

Nah, I'm pretty decent, that means, decent enough to beat all of the noobs that plan on flooding the place like every other wifi game.

LOL, my sister is 14 years old and is a pro at melee. e played in a tourney together with my 2 other brothers and she was in the semi-finals vs my other brother and lost. I loved the look on the kids faces when she destroyed them (Priceless.)
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    THATS WAT I CALL PWNAGE UR 14 year old sis kicked butt. cant wait 2 see her on brawl laderer5

Member #
    Friends
    I am so anti-feminist...

But anyway, actually I thought I was pretty decent at playing Smash Bros until everyone started gracing the internet with their videos and such, I didn't even know what wavedashing or anything was, all I had was my sister to play with, and she was always a lot worse than me, although she could beat me a couple of times. Honestly, I think noline play will make me better at the game, because there's a lot of things you can pick up watching other people play. Losing is okay once in a while. D:
    I think Spectator mode could also be used for the same purpose, to see what certain strategys other players use, plus you can bet on them.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    well to me, all fighters are pretty much button mashers and i've always been good at those so i think i will atleast live during online play lol

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads