Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    GigaR, I totally missed the moveset you posted a page back. It is freaking awesome, and if he's in the game, I would love it. Unfortunately, do to his lack of popularity, I don't think he'll make the cut this time around. Maybe next time?

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    GigaR, I totally missed the moveset you posted a page back. It is freaking awesome, and if he's in the game, I would love it. Unfortunately, do to his lack of popularity, I don't think he'll make the cut this time around. Maybe next time?
    You're probably right, I don't have any delusions that he has a REALLY good chance of being in the game, but I wouldn't be that surprised to see him. If not this time, then definately the next.
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 01-27-2008 at 09:54 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    I think that there is still some chance that you can choose Zero Suit Samus as a starting character. I mean what about if you want to use her in a game without smashballs?

Famitsu counted both her and Shiek as separate characters, so there could still be a possibility that you can choose them at start(kinda doubtful for Shiek though)
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy
    I think that there is still some chance that you can choose Zero Suit Samus as a starting character. I mean what about if you want to use her in a game without smashballs?

Famitsu counted both her and Shiek as separate characters, so there could still be a possibility that you can choose them at start(kinda doubtful for Shiek though)
    Maybe as sort of like a costume thing where you choose Samus, but like if you go through her costumes you could choose her.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends

I think your right, I bet you can choose which version of Samus you want to play as on the character select screen
    Call of Duty: WaW Wii Friend Code:090375535113

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I'm thinking more like how wario has 2 seperate costumes (warioware and classic)
    You would select samus, press y, and it would switch to ZS Samus.

Member #
    Friends
    That's what I meant
    Call of Duty: WaW Wii Friend Code:090375535113

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Bound to happen...just like in melee you're allowed to start as sheik by holding certain buttons as the game begins.

Goes along with how can you decide what pokemon to start with when using pokemon trainer...I thought it'd always be squirtle, but in a video the guy starts with charizard, so there's probably a choice involved.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidan
    *SIGH*

It was in the Famitsu Japanese Magazine. They revealed the Starting roster which they said was 23 characters. The Characters they show for the starting roster included ZSS and Sheik as seperate characters, -even though- they are part of already existing characters. They do not (likely) appear as their own selectable character, it's just that they were counted individually by Famitsu.
    OH! lol ok that makes alot more sense. sorry about that
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads