LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    eight characters seem reasonable...it would make it 9 new ones if Lucario is included.

1) Ridley: for reasons, there's a thread about it somewhere
    2) King K. Rool: I think rather than another monkey, DK series could use the always-tricky K. Rool
    3) Krystal: No one in the star fox series can offer a more different gameplay, since Krystal is pretty much the only one not to be originally a pilot. Plus, the staff would make a unique fighting style.
    4) Animal Crosser: seems likely, and I wouldn't mind it.
    5) Sukapon: this is one of my most random favorites. It'd be like Brawl's G&W.
    6) Third Party Character: Megaman would make sense, but Sora would be neat. There's also bomberman, pacman, etc. Oh, and I count Geno in here too.
    7) Bowser Jr: gut feeling.
    8) Hector: I love Fire Emblem, and there'd be nothing more awesome than having Hector deliver massive pain with his wolfbeil axe (or better, Armads). I don't see him getting the spot, but I'd love it if he did.

I think all those are likely except Sukapon and Hector...those I put in 'cause to me they're awesome.

Member #
    Friends
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero
    eight characters seem reasonable...it would make it 9 new ones if Lucario is included.
    Well, actually my full theory of unlockables is there are 20 and that Lucario is one of them. The eight characters are characters we don't have any proof for being confirmed yet (aside from Krystal). hm... yeah.

I'm a rather intelligent individual who has the bad habit of doing rather unintelligent things...
    Wii Code: 7439-8958-0815-9629
    Brawl FC: 1246-8378-0580
    Brawl Name: Druidn

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidan
    Well, actually my full theory of unlockables is there are 20 and that Lucario is one of them. The eight characters are characters we don't have any proof for being confirmed yet (aside from Krystal). hm... yeah.
    yea, I got that...but those eight along with Lucario are 9 new characters, since Lucario is still not officially confirmed, just leaked. And the returning veterans are not really new.

anyways...Druidan's full theory of unlockables...sounds much more serious.

Member #
    Friends
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero
    yea, I got that...but those eight along with Lucario are 9 new characters, since Lucario is still not officially confirmed, just leaked. And the returning veterans are not really new.

anyways...Druidan's full theory of unlockables...sounds much more serious.
    LOL You're right it does sound more serious. And I get your point 'bout Lucario now. Cool beans.

I'm a rather intelligent individual who has the bad habit of doing rather unintelligent things...

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I just figured it out!!!
    THE WTF CHARACTER: THE BALL FROM ODAMA

I can't believe I didn't realize sooner...

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    I personally don't like your theory, brawl isn't melee....it's a brand new game

ssbm didn't copy the same pattern of ssb, so why would ssbb copy ssmb, especially since this is the game sakurai is going all out on....

i'm personally expecting a roster around 48

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    ^
    Yeah but Sakurai probably wants a balance of starters and unlockables and if there were 48 characters I would find Sakurai and wash his feet<--christian thing

My top 8 would be
    1.K.Rool
    2.Ridley
    3.Baby Bowser
    4.Wolf
    5.Black Shadow
    6.Krystal
    7.Slippy
    8.MIDNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need more Fire Emblem Characters but not many have ONE main character. That's is why I think Hector would be unlikely. Lyn has her signifigance and she is an AT. Eliwood is just a fag. That was my favorite Game by the way.
    We need a villain for all veteran veterans. 1.DK, 2.Samus, 3.Yoshi, 4.Fox, and 5.Cpt.Falcon. I'm a big Star Fox fan thus Krystal and Slippy. I could make a moveset for Slippy so don't try me. Midna was awesome so it is annoying that nobody has mentioned her. If not Midna, Skull Kid.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Skull Kid would be freakin' sweet
    I can already picture his final smash: He calls on the moon of termina to smash into the stage

Member #
    Friends
    If this hasn't been brought to anyones attentions yet, I'll bring it, If Ridley and K. Rool are playable that would mean that there would be 4 reptiles in Brawl, (Bowser, Yoshi, K. Rool, Ridley).

Just a crazy thought.

Member #
    Friends
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    I personally don't like your theory, brawl isn't melee....it's a brand new game

ssbm didn't copy the same pattern of ssb, so why would ssbb copy ssmb, especially since this is the game sakurai is going all out on....

i'm personally expecting a roster around 48
    eh, you don't -have- to like it It's just a theory.

Besides, I like your better as it gives me more characters, lol.

Ads