LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Should they put in Advanced Techniques?

I was browsing some threads and I saw a bunch of people saying stuff like "Oh, I'll be good, I can shuffle and wave dash and stuff."

Well, I can shuffle and wave dash too....

However, so far, brawl has no L-canceling, or wave dashing. This is the reason a lot of professional Smash brother players are mad. This game is going to be a lot slower game play wtihout L-cancels. And without L-cancels....you can't shuffle. and without wave dashing...you can't wave dash.

Do you think they should put these advanced things in Brawl so the pros can stay professional? Or do you think they should leave them out so the n00bs aren't as far away as the pros?

Personally, I want them to put them in Brawl. Since I can do all that advanced stuff, I want to enjoy owning the n00bs until everyone knows about that advanced stuff. (It would only be awhile until n00bs started learning to shuffle and wavedash anyway). I just want to feel the satisfaction that I'm better then some people
    (im not saying im pro, no way am i pro. I can just do the things pros can. I still can't do it as efficiently and professionally as they do.)

So what do you people think?

Signature made by me ^_^

My Wii Games: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Excite Truck, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Mario Strikers Charged

Other Games I Know I'm Getting Soon:
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl (PRE-ORDERED THIS ONE!)

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Yes. Of course most 'advance techniques' were glitches. but thats what makes versus mode so fun, Its not like mortal kombat where theres about 20 moves, and thats all you could do. you can find out new things that even the makers might not know about.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    It's not an advanced "technique", it's "using game glitches depending on how hard they are to pull off"

Halo 3 dropped BXR, double shot, super bounce...

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Of course there will be "techniques"/"glitches", but I don't care much for them since I never have to use them.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I want them in the game, it's not exactly cheating, it just hasn't been tested properly. People aren't that stupid, in fact I think it makes them better seeing themself lose all the time, maybe we'd actually get some competition in a wifi game once in a while.

I can't wavedash, or do anything, I'm particularly bad at the game, but without people using those I have some chance of winning, even though that's really not meant to happen.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I can wavedash...kinda... I don't usually use it though.
    I'd personally like L-cancelling and wavedashing to return so I can get good at them

Member #
    Friends
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    If ya can't kill a wee n00blet with precise timing and strategic maneuvering using the regular moves, then you'll not have a reason to call yerselves pros in Brawl.

Seriously though, there will always be "a better way to fight" and the people who use those advanced "techniques", even if they aren't as convenient as Melee's glitches, will win. The best will win. It won't be because somebody knows something that the other person doesn't, it'll be because he's honestly better.

I'm a rather intelligent individual who has the bad habit of doing rather unintelligent things...
    Wii Code: 7439-8958-0815-9629
    Brawl FC: 1246-8378-0580
    Brawl Name: Druidn

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    wavedashing? L-cancelling? please explain... once again, i feel really dumb.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Rocketman291
    Let me know if you wanna play Call of Duty: World at War or Halo 3.

Wii60

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidan
    If ya can't kill a wee n00blet with precise timing and strategic maneuvering using the regular moves, then you'll not have a reason to call yerselves pros in Brawl.

Seriously though, there will always be "a better way to fight" and the people who use those advanced "techniques", even if they aren't as convenient as Melee's glitches, will win. The best will win. It won't be because somebody knows something that the other person doesn't, it'll be because he's honestly better.
    Not really. I use wave dashing and a bunch of other moves yet i will still lose to my brother in melee.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    i can do those stuff but i find it is to easy i perfer using properways of fighting and if i start to loose then i just spam air moves as i rule in the air
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads