LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67
  1. #11
    Burger King Bran's Avatar
    Member #
    48582
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto , Canada
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5167-2525-1820-2886
    I Know , DBZ Characters Would Ruin It With There Crazy Ass Powers

  2. #12
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I forgot how to look at a map.
    Posts
    1,630
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Goku Vs Mario

    Mario fireballs Goku
    Goku turns super sayien
    Mario Starts to jump kick Goku
    Goku squeezes Mario's head until it breaks and blood gushes everywhere.

    Fatality.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #13
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    lebron james.


    FTW!!


    Lebron would definetly be the best to put in SSBB

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  4. #14
    You're kidding, right? Minto's Avatar
    Member #
    8233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    knuckles >.<
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

  5. #15
    Your Savior Dkw0101's Avatar
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    the trolli gummie worms and the sour patch kid candies.


    Spoiler Alert!

    Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added


  6. #16
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    Goku Vs Mario

    Mario fireballs Goku
    Goku turns super sayien
    Mario Starts to jump kick Goku
    Goku squeezes Mario's head until it breaks and blood gushes everywhere.

    Fatality.
    meh sonic and mario are one match

    and hedgehogs are saiyans

    and the sonic series is basically the same as dragon ball z

    sonic-goku
    knuckles=krillen, the friendly rival of sonic/goku, also a different species
    plus note=knuckles can destroy anything with his fist, likewise krillen can destroy anything with his Kienzan, the flying disc thing
    silver=trunks, from the future, and can turn super when first introduced
    shadow=vegeta, initially bad but turned good

    so i think mario vs goku would be a decent battle


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  7. #17
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I forgot how to look at a map.
    Posts
    1,630
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    meh sonic and mario are one match

    and hedgehogs are saiyans

    and the sonic series is basically the same as dragon ball z

    sonic-goku
    knuckles=krillen, the friendly rival of sonic/goku, also a different species
    plus note=knuckles can destroy anything with his fist, likewise krillen can destroy anything with his Kienzan, the flying disc thing
    silver=trunks, from the future, and can turn super when first introduced
    shadow=vegeta, initially bad but turned good

    so i think mario vs goku would be a decent battle
    No how the heck are hedgehogs saiyans, if they were saiyans wouldnt they you know, just turn into a saiyan whenever they want, and fly over to dr.robotnik and then just kill him with one punch since he's just a human?
    No DBZ and Sonic are two COMPLETELY different things. the only same thing is the yellow hair when they turn super powerful.

    and sonic's fsa is super sonic right? If mario vs goku were the same as Mario vs Sonic, how come when sonic turns super he kills anyone in one hit?
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #18
    Your Savior Dkw0101's Avatar
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    gokus final smash would be ummmm idk.


    Spoiler Alert!

    Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added


  9. #19
    I really don't care. SkullKid's Avatar
    Member #
    46226
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Inside your mind.
    Posts
    229
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    are there characters you want in brawl, they can be sony or microsoft owned characters as well, this is a list of characters you want in but have no chance of being

    i would like to see kratos, jak, daxter, and goku put into the brawl. i know they wouldn't go but it'd be nice
    Kratos?! Could it be? another symphonia fan? YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! sorry about that im ok now...YAY!..... Now im ok. But seriously, i didnt think that many people knew about that series. Yes, i said series. A new one's coming out for Wii! i'll try to control my yays.......


    Xbox Live Gamertag: Rocketman291
    Let me know if you wanna play Call of Duty: World at War or Halo 3.

    Wii60


  10. #20
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    No how the heck are hedgehogs saiyans, if they were saiyans wouldnt they you know, just turn into a saiyan whenever they want, and fly over to dr.robotnik and then just kill him with one punch since he's just a human?
    No DBZ and Sonic are two COMPLETELY different things. the only same thing is the yellow hair when they turn super powerful.

    and sonic's fsa is super sonic right? If mario vs goku were the same as Mario vs Sonic, how come when sonic turns super he kills anyone in one hit?
    uhh okay in dragon ball z, there were these kick-ass robots, that owned everyone

    dr. robotnik is surrounded by robots

    robots are hedgehogs/saiyan's kryptonite


    as for your last question, i don't get the relevance, are you saying if goku was in ssbb, and he turned super saiyan(as his fsa), that he wouldn't be able to kill anyone in one hit?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullKid
    Kratos?! Could it be? another symphonia fan? YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! sorry about that im ok now...YAY!..... Now im ok. But seriously, i didnt think that many people knew about that series. Yes, i said series. A new one's coming out for Wii! i'll try to control my yays.......
    i'm pretty sure he menat kratos from god of wario

    lloyd would be a good character though

    (yes i have played tales of symphonia)


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts