LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Wow one here is actually pretty good Plus keep noted that during tourneys always think ahead and counter your enemies counter.
    Try playing lightening melee more than regular melee, its a good training benefit, i do it a week before tourneys.

PS sign up for Mingus' tourney. Its in the brawl sticky.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    Wow. So many comments...that I didn't expect lol. I used to consider tactics like edgehogging cheap to, but then I realized if the others are doing it I have to do it to own.

@zapasant yea I just wanted to demonstrate my shffling skills I normally wouldnt repeat myself so much. Thanks though.

@GigaRidley thanks for the comment man. Like I said I wanna get a good vid up, but none of my friends would be a good opponent to demonstrate my skills on. They're mostly C-stick spammers and such.

@Chewy Wavedash is gone from Brawl so you don't have to worry :P

@laderer Thanks buddy, I'm a member of Mingus' smash tourney forums. Not sure yet if I am actually going to participate or not. All depends on time/date/what I have to do.

@Mingus Hey watsup man. I wouldn't worry to much about a lot of these tactics for now. Wavedash is out of brawl and as far as I know L-cancel has been fixed for the shffl. I'd say if you don't already practice mastering your short hop since I heard that'll still be vital in Brawl. See you on tourney day(maybe?)

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by Zori
    Well I am going to a small tourney (prize adds up to about 400$) and I wanted some constructive criticism on my Marth.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVNddPDlaNw
    Nerves kinda got to me and I messed up not using F-air as much as I usually do, but this is me. How do you guys think I'll do?
    pretty impressive use of wave dashes. spacing could be a little better in the last two stocks on your f smashes i think. if you had tippered him it would have killed him. but if you want some REALLY good stuff with marth go to youtube and search MLG melee ken. he's insane...matches should come up between him and pc chris
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    i am shcokin at this game so for me ur amazing !:P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads