LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    Watched a few videos and it seems like Marth has less range with his sword now. But there is a smaller delay in between his attacks making them come out alot faster than before.

Thanks for the sig, gidget!

Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

Peach Smash Guild Member

Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by D1nner
    Watched a few videos and it seems like Marth has less range with his sword now. But there is a smaller delay in between his attacks making them come out alot faster than before.
    meh...wouldnt judge too much of your opinion on harder to see stuff like that on videos...the people who play in the video's seeem to suck alot lol i'm thinking the characters'll react alot different once we get our hands on them and play with actual tactics and not just mashing b button lol
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    meh...wouldnt judge too much of your opinion on harder to see stuff like that on videos...the people who play in the video's seeem to suck alot lol i'm thinking the characters'll react alot different once we get our hands on them and play with actual tactics and not just mashing b button lol
    still...as a marth player, I can vouch for the fact that the sword seems shorter, regardless of how bad the people playing are. He looks stronger though...just the fact that the FSA is pretty much a certain KO is amazing.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero
    still...as a marth player, I can vouch for the fact that the sword seems shorter, regardless of how bad the people playing are. He looks stronger though...just the fact that the FSA is pretty much a certain KO is amazing.
    this is true. i was never really that good with marth myself. do you think you'll still be able to tipper people? and with regards to the FSA i for one dont understand the hype... for a move that will never be used in tourneys it gets way too much attention in my books
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Ads