+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM- bamblakopz's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5768-6741-0422-9558

What are the chances of DLC characters?

Imagine if Ivan, Geno, and Sora were available in smash bros in like 6 months... whether it be through Shop Channel or in the actual game... wouldn't be awesome! One thing that keep Halo 3 amazing is the fact that new levels come out every 3 months... I think Nintendo should do the same like Smash for characters... Yes, no, maybe, so? What do u think...................... What are the chances?

VideoGameCountdown (Youtube)

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7960-0425-2017-4327
    Quote Originally Posted by bamblakopz
    Imagine if Ivan, Geno, and Sora were available in smash bros in like 6 months... whether it be through Shop Channel or in the actual game... wouldn't be awesome! One thing that keep Halo 3 amazing is the fact that new levels come out every 3 months... I think Nintendo should do the same like Smash for characters... Yes, no, maybe, so? What do u think...................... What are the chances?
    Errr.... No...
    Just accept it, they won't come.
    The chances are 1 out of 2000.
    I did this signature myself!

cif
    Member #
    Friends
    chance = 0

Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    Then Nintendo is still behind xbox and other systems.... Some things they CREAM the competition... some things they are dumb... :|

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7960-0425-2017-4327
    Then Nintendo is still behind xbox and other systems.... Some things they CREAM the competition... some things they are dumb... :|
    PLEASE, spare me from those idiotics comments. If Nintendo doesn't do what you want you go and say bad things about them because you are egoistic.

Are you such a person? The way you act seems so.

Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    No, It's not just what I want, its what a lot of people want... In fact, some people say that they would never want this... But when it comes, they say PRAISE SAKURAI! Example... Sonic... How many people said they would hate the game if Sonic joined? A lot.... then when he joins... YAY FOR SAKURAI HE IS SO COOL!!! 0_0...........

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7960-0425-2017-4327
    No, It's not just what I want, its what a lot of people want... In fact, some people say that they would never want this... But when it comes, they say PRAISE SAKURAI! Example... Sonic... How many people said they would hate the game if Sonic joined? A lot.... then when he joins... YAY FOR SAKURAI HE IS SO COOL!!! 0_0...........
    Because they either judge before it comes out, which is idiotic, or they just don't want to show their opinions as they think it can hurt their reputation.

Member #
    Friends
    2405-6882-7064-6142
    I think that would be great downloadable Characters and Levels would work well. And they could cost Wii point, thats how they will make there money...
    But the chances are very slim

EVERY ONES READY FOR SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!ALL CHARACTERS IN THE SIG NOW!!!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatktchp
    Because they either judge before it comes out, which is idiotic, or they just don't want to show their opinions as they think it can hurt their reputation.
    Well I like to give people my opinion before hand and I don't care if I get flammed.... For example... I was apart of the N-forums for a pretty long time... the main 3 things I said that WILL be in Smash bros brawl where these... Snake... (Yes I called it, I was lucky but I called it...) Sonic... (I just had a feeling...) And Wolf Link (Down-b would change to wolf instead of bombs...) As you can see, I got 2 of those right... But You have no Idea how much criticism I got when I said those things would happen... But I am not like those people who say, "I TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE IN! NO ONE BELIEVED ME! BOOYA!" .... when ppl do that I lose all respect for them... period...
    My opinion is that DLC characters or levels or items or events would be cool... and if Sakurai announces in a month that Smash will do that... he will be praised... -_-

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7960-0425-2017-4327
    Well I like to give people my opinion before hand and I don't care if I get flammed.... For example... I was apart of the N-forums for a pretty long time... the main 3 things I said that WILL be in Smash bros brawl where these... Snake... (Yes I called it, I was lucky but I called it...) Sonic... (I just had a feeling...) And Wolf Link (Down-b would change to wolf instead of bombs...) As you can see, I got 2 of those right... But You have no Idea how much criticism I got when I said those things would happen... But I am not like those people who say, "I TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE IN! NO ONE BELIEVED ME! BOOYA!" .... when ppl do that I lose all respect for them... period...
    My opinion is that DLC characters or levels or items or events would be cool... and if Sakurai announces in a month that Smash will do that... he will be praised... -_-
    What you seemed to miss is that you said that Nintendo is behind Xbox, but Nintendo will give out stages they've built in Custom Stages every week (month?).

Ads