LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    OK This is one of the things that make me mad :/..

OK it's the spirit of battle even if your losing and your still enjoying the game, That's when it'll be the day when everything is even-

No offence but you seam like a sore loser, Because think of it this way- What if you had the smash ball?..

But to get to the real point- All characters have they're own moves and that's what makes them uniqe- If you REALLY think about it hard enough Course' They're unbalanced... But it depends on who's using them really, I mean nobody is going to be the king of brawl :/

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Marth and Links are really hard to aim, in the videos you see the characters are barely ever moving and it takes skill to use them. In sonics and diddys its easier to rack up some damage

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    personally it lets me know which characters that aren't cool for example, zelda sucks, it just shoot straight and can be easily dogded, and donkey kong, thats just horrible to pu in.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    not sure if you have friends to play with but its a really competitive game which is the reason its so popular. final smashes make it not as fun for really competitive matches because its a random factor.

though, final smashes should be an option just like any other items are so it will all be good.
    Just confirming that yes, you can turn off 'Final Smash Balls' and 'Assist Trophies' just like any other item.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Luigi's FS is like he's trippin' on acid

Who knows what it does?
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    7960-0425-2017-4327
    Quote Originally Posted by Damascus
    Luigi's FS is like he's trippin' on acid

Who knows what it does?
    Me, it maked me crap my pants in anger of how stupid it is.
    But I like the Kung-Fu movement.
    I did this signature myself!

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    The Dojo said that diddy's FSA also allows him to shoot peanuts while flying. But no one who made any vids of him on youtube figure that out yet.

Also Pikachu,diddy,and sonic all have the same FSA.

Link's FSA is a guaranteed ko from the looks of it. it seems to automatically go after the closest enemy.

Zelda's is a 1 hit kill. so if you're on the same platform and it gets shot at you you are dead. If you notice the animation, the character being shot at doesn't seem to move out of the way, perhaps they are stuck, or the fact that it's a "light" arrow moving at "light" speed, suppose they're trying to give you the allusion of that making it impossible to jump away?

ROB's FSA we know nothing about. So to say it sucks is unfair considering we know nothing about how it works or should be used, and those demonstrating it on youtube don't seem to have any clue either.

All final smashes can be deadly if used in the right conditions. Some require a precise set up to maximize their damage potential.

take peach for example. in the youtube vids all the players do is heal, they never try and take out their opponents while they're asleep.

So to say this character sucks or that one sucks is unfair considering that the japanese players who have the game and post on youtube, know just as little about it as we do, so there are no pros yet to show you the true power of any of the characters.
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedelkin10

OK it's the spirit of battle even if your losing and your still enjoying the game, That's when it'll be the day when everything is even-

No offence but you seam like a sore loser, Because think of it this way- What if you had the smash ball?..

But to get to the real point- All characters have they're own moves and that's what makes them uniqe- If you REALLY think about it hard enough Course' They're unbalanced... But it depends on who's using them really, I mean nobody is going to be the king of brawl :/
    Exactly. I knew I liked this guy!

What I mean is like, it's harmless either way, because gamers who wanna have fun like the new addition, and tourney players can turn it off. What I don't get is what tourney players WANT in order to justify a NEW GAME but still play it in a tournament. Know what I mean?
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    they want the final smashes out because if a player of lesser skill uses let's say kirby.. and spends the majority of the match floating around avoiding damage and copying everyone's moves, but doing little if any combat.

Then the smash ball appears. the others are ata reasonably high %. kirby gets the smash ball, goes into cook kirby mode, and after all three players are launched, they all get KO'd. Kirby wins as a result f one FSA. and he never even really fought anyone.

sounds like an odd scenario? Well the tournament hungry players fear it like the plague, since there are plenty of them out there who would do something similar to what I described, given the opportunity.

Basically final smashes could allow a noob to come in and KS everyone in the game. That is why it is feared.

I personally like them seeing as how diverse they are, and since they're in the game why not use them? I mean plenty of the items are just as strong if not stronger so why all the hatred of FSA?
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedelkin10

there's a difference from having unique characters to having an unbalanced 'item'. and i'm not saying their over hyped because my specific character that i like has an underpowered FSA.... i could care less i'll rarely be using it. it was a general topic...
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Ads