LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 187
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356

    Final smashes over hyped? *SPOILERS*

    i dont know what everyone else thinks about this topic but there are alot of spoiler videos on the internet showing final smashes...simply youtube search ssbb final smashes to find them. and not only do these final smashes seem largely unbalanced between characters (for example Link, Marth have almost guarentee'd ko's from them whereas Sonic and diddy kong's look utterly useless aside from being invincible for a time) but these are also moves that will not be used in any tourney event so personally i dont understand why there is such a hype over these moves.
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    i dont know what everyone else thinks about this topic but there are alot of spoiler videos on the internet showing final smashes...simply youtube search ssbb final smashes to find them. and not only do these final smashes seem largely unbalanced between characters (for example Link, Marth have almost guarentee'd ko's from them whereas Sonic and diddy kong's look utterly useless aside from being invincible for a time) but these are also moves that will not be used in any tourney event so personally i dont understand why there is such a hype over these moves.
    because it's an awesome addition to the game. and if they werent included in the game you'd be completely trashing sakurai for just adding characters to melee. what will please you people?

    PS sonic and diddy are fast right? so they can get lots of hits in before they get a smash ball to up percentage then when they use a FS they can KO. if all FS did the same damage, there would be no strategy. what would be the point of even using different characters?

    EDIT: besides, most of us are concerned with having FUN with the game, more so than participating in tourneys. not too many people are going to say "i cant wait for this to come out, so i can join a tournament"
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  4. #3
    Brawl Time! MySims's Avatar
    Member #
    34145
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    465
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    yea, they are over hyped.

    Robs FSA sucks.

    but some of them are not hyped enough. marios looks like it kick ass

    Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

    PM me if you add me

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    i didnt mean they'd do the same damage just that they'd all be equally useful. and ya they can get alot of hits... if the opponent is unaware of side stepping. and to be honest i think they SHOULD be catering a little more to the tourney player since in my opinion anyways alot of the hype for the game comes from those players... but thats just my opinion

    Mysims:
    yea, they are over hyped.

    Robs FSA sucks.

    but some of them are not hyped enough. marios looks like it kick ass

    ya it does...makes mario look super bad ass when his eyes go red to
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  6. #5
    Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan SSBBFan101's Avatar
    Member #
    27817
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Behind your local game retailer.
    Posts
    547
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8246-2463-9009-5471
    Quote Originally Posted by MySims
    yea, they are over hyped.

    Robs FSA sucks.

    but some of them are not hyped enough. marios looks like it kick ass
    ROB's fsa rocks! that final smash builds up % on the opponet, and ROB can still use his other attacks while he's doing his fsa. he gets the opponet at 100-120 % and just use a smash attack. its probably one of the best fsas

    Thanks idjut for the sig.
    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

  7. #6
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    because it's an awesome addition to the game. and if they werent included in the game you'd be completely trashing sakurai for just adding characters to melee. what will please you people?

    PS sonic and diddy are fast right? so they can get lots of hits in before they get a smash ball to up percentage then when they use a FS they can KO. if all FS did the same damage, there would be no strategy. what would be the point of even using different characters?

    EDIT: besides, most of us are concerned with having FUN with the game, more so than participating in tourneys. not too many people are going to say "i cant wait for this to come out, so i can join a tournament"
    not sure if you have friends to play with but its a really competitive game which is the reason its so popular. final smashes make it not as fun for really competitive matches because its a random factor.

    though, final smashes should be an option just like any other items are so it will all be good.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    not sure if you have friends to play with but its a really competitive game which is the reason its so popular. final smashes make it not as fun for really competitive matches because its a random factor.

    though, final smashes should be an option just like any other items are so it will all be good.
    thank you lol not sure about you but we play item games in melee once out of every... fifty to a hundred times i'd guess lol gameplay is number 12 and 3 in smash for me...everything else is secondary. who do you main melee wise and who do you want to main in brawl Sovieto?
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  9. #8
    Brawl Time! MySims's Avatar
    Member #
    34145
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    465
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBBFan101
    ROB's fsa rocks! that final smash builds up % on the opponet, and ROB can still use his other attacks while he's doing his fsa. he gets the opponet at 100-120 % and just use a smash attack. its probably one of the best fsas
    wow... are u wrong...

    #1. u cant do other attacks when he's doing his smash attack.
    #2. every time he hits u with his eyes, it takes off 12% which is very low
    #3. you can dodge it encredably easily. when he moves (using his FSA) he goes as slow as a snail

    u think thats better than marios? i dont

    Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

    PM me if you add me

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by MySims
    wow... are u wrong...

    #1. u cant do other attacks when he's doing his smash attack.
    #2. every time he hits u with his eyes, it takes off 12% which is very low
    #3. you can dodge it encredably easily. when he moves (using his FSA) he goes as slow as a snail

    u think thats better than marios? i dont
    note to self. mario will own in brawl
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  11. #10
    bw!
    bw! is offline
    Miles Per Hour bw!'s Avatar
    Member #
    31150
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,002
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i like yoshis fsa

    i would like to fly and spit giant fireballs
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

    Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

all final smashes are

Click on a term to search for related topics.