LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    ...Or maybe they just liked the game.. it got multiple perfect scores..

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia
    its not just the roster. lack of strategy involved in battles, SSE sounds sort of faulty as a storyline, an assist trophy is like another pokeball... some of them are alright ideas but with items its getting to the point of total spam and it seems like some of the people grading this game forget its the 3rd in a series of games. i dont know about the rest of you but ill be playing the game in a matter of hours like i always had it.
    Your bad aspects that you point out are merely opinion, Personally, I like AT.

Do you think that the game will be raining items, they've made it into a light mixture, as I've noticed, AT don't appear often.

Just because it's the third series in the release does NOT mean anything, it could be good or bad, and as we've seen it, its good. Look at Ratchet and Clank 3, that games was also third in the series and it was the only other game I liked as much as the Smash games, and I consider it a 9.0 game, with the others being not as good IMO.

I realize that everything that everyone says about the game is just their opinion, anyone on this thread, IGN, Nintendo Power, ect. even being critics its still opinions but so far there have been more 9.5 and up reviews than 9.5 and down, so it seems that most every else like the game than not.

I respect your opinion but your bad aspects are just your opinion, not fact.
    Last edited by Vigilante; 02-07-2008 at 11:59 PM.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante
    Your bad aspects that you point out are merely opinion, Personally, I like AT.

Do you think that the game will be raining items, they've made it into a light mixture, as I've noticed, AT don't appear often.

Just because it's the third series in the release does NOT mean anything, it could be good or bad, and as we've seen it, its good. Look at Ratchet and Clank 3, that games was also third in the series and it was the only other game I liked as much as the Smash games, and I consider it a 9.0 game, with the others being not as good IMO.

I realize that everything that everyone says about the game is just their opinion, anyone on this thread, IGN, Nintendo Power, ect. even being critics its still opinions but so far there have been more 9.5 and up reviews than 9.5 and down, so it seems that most every else like the game than not.

I respect your opinion but your bad aspects are just your opinion, not fact.
    You are correct^

The "Iwata asks" interview also stated that the team workin on SSBB could NEVER be successful enough to make every player happy.

There will always be those people that have issues with the smallest things...

Respect the game before it comes out, then when you have had a chance to play it THEN judge it.

"The sky has responded... it gives forth light to bless the heroes' souls. And at the same time, shedding tears of love to alleviate their suffering"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Exactly.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Member #
    Friends
    Whatever, we all know anyways this game is a 30 out of 10 in our reviews.

"The sky has responded... it gives forth light to bless the heroes' souls. And at the same time, shedding tears of love to alleviate their suffering"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Probably.

I would consider it a 9.8, because, as stated before no game is perfect.

Member #
    Friends
    a 9.8?

Man, you are a website review of your own my friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads