LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: clones SPOLIERS

  1. #1
    "tango down" toomstone's Avatar
    Member #
    37765
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    brizzy baby
    Posts
    767
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8211-0763-7929-1645

    clones SPOLIERS

    i remember reading that they said their wouldnt be clones so i thought falco would get a remake but aperntly not his FS is the same as fox's to start with i think he should have a ship not a tank... umm i cant confim but his moves are the same arnt they i have watched a few of his vids but i havnt looked into it that much... ness and lucas clones?...
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster


  2. #2
    Señor Prez Prez's Avatar
    Member #
    4046
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pickering/Toronto
    Posts
    1,392
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    First of all, I don't think anyone said there would not be clones.
    Second, there aren't really any clones. The characters are so much deeper in this game, that what you know from Melee really doesn't apply. Final Smashes aside, they are completely different characters.


    PM me if you need anything...
    Brawl Friend Code: 3909-7181-1115
    Up for a game? Click here
    Up for a tournament? Click here


  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Lugia's Avatar
    Member #
    36457
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    i remember reading that they said their wouldnt be clones so i thought falco would get a remake but aperntly not his FS is the same as fox's to start with i think he should have a ship not a tank... umm i cant confim but his moves are the same arnt they i have watched a few of his vids but i havnt looked into it that much... ness and lucas clones?...
    reading that their wouldnt be clones is something you probably picked up here. they are clones and just because i might play with them differently in a tourney doesnt mean they went to great lengths to make the clone chars new. ganondorf and falco look real disappointing.

    Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

  4. #4
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez
    First of all, I don't think anyone said there would not be clones.
    Second, there aren't really any clones. The characters are so much deeper in this game, that what you know from Melee really doesn't apply. Final Smashes aside, they are completely different characters.
    Yes, some people confused "some characters this time around may not be returning" and ultimately thought no clones. But like Prez said, in Brawl the characters are completely different. Much more so than before.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Falco and Fox are not clones any more in any sense....other than FSA. Falco has a completely new set of A button attacks...they look really cool to. and their b button attacks have both been tweaked so they still look the same ish but they're alot different.... i havent seen in yet but apparantly falco can throw his reflector out a bit or something.

    ness and lucas to me seem to have very similar moves that react differently. lucas though has a tether recovery where ness does not. and his smash attacks are different. his up b goes through platforms, ness' doesn't. his side b doesn't hug the ground it goes out straight and it doesn't keep the character in place either like ness' does it has knockback value. their standard b attacks have different knockback to. i believe these are their only differences. OH and lucas' down b is deployed infront of him as opposed to all around him.

    Ganondorf and CF:
    gannon has a new set of throws now. a different up b. and he always had a different up tilt and f air. to me though he seems more similar now than in melee since he was made faster and CF was made slower..which to me is kinda wierd since they reversed alot of CF's moves and made them combo moves instead of ko moves which caters to fast characters...but nonetheless they are different enough to not be clones... i hope this helps
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member Druidan's Avatar
    Member #
    33536
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    278
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7439-8958-0815-9629
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    Ganondorf and CF:
    gannon has a new set of throws now. a different up b. and he always had a different up tilt and f air. to me though he seems more similar now than in melee since he was made faster and CF was made slower..which to me is kinda wierd since they reversed alot of CF's moves and made them combo moves instead of ko moves which caters to fast characters...but nonetheless they are different enough to not be clones... i hope this helps
    I watched a battle with Ganondorf recently and his side B has changed as well. He still rushes forward, but he grabs the opponent by the throat and blasts them with purple flames.

    I'm a rather intelligent individual who has the bad habit of doing rather unintelligent things...
    Wii Code: 7439-8958-0815-9629
    Brawl FC: 1246-8378-0580
    Brawl Name: Druidn

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    oh yaya i saw that too sorry forgot to include that part. he looks much improved from melee in my opinion. his dash looks faster to. i might consider maining him now
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts