Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lugia and Squall7,

Thanks, that is what I was looking for. And for the record I am not clinically dead,or not a gamer, nor am I too busy Just very interested in this game and as I have never played it, very curious as to it's appeal. Personally from everything I have seen it looks awesome and I will be getting it, it releases the day before my b-day so woohoo, instant present. But thanks again, information is always good to have and good information is hard to get.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Probably the biggest reason to get SSBB will be to avoid the wrath of all the SSBB fanboys on this forum who will tear anyone a new one who doesn't own "The Holiest of Holy Game Of All Games In Existence Or That Will Ever Exist EVAR!!!111oneoneone", otherwise treating them as a lower life-form who doesn't even deserve to own a Wii.

I suppose I understand some of the appeal here, since 99% of the users on Wiichat are young males who grew up with the likes of Street Fighter, Virtua Figher, Mortal Combat, and other fighting games. I played them a bit myself (although games like Zelda appealed to me more) so I'll probably pick it up for the occasional play, since it seems like it'll be a well-polished game. But it won't spend as much time in my Wii as other games, and I'll probably be the only one of my friends who bother playing it. Most of them prefer the racing games, Mario games, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    BTW OP, I find the not knowing the secret characters in the game to be a plus for some reason, it's just fun to not know what characters gonna appear next, but I already spoiled myself with spoilers.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Member #
    Friends
    It's a god.

Thanks to TwilightSky of Brawl Central for sig!

Member #
    Friends
    its traditional if you love nintendo its fun and if you suck its still fun. and once you get a hang of it it would be fun. like yesterday i was playing melee(cuz my wiimotes batteries ran out) and i tried mario for the first time and i migh even want to main him now. i even got good with marth samus and kirby
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Ads