LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69
  1. #21
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    50
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    10/10: Everything that made melee great; plus loads of new and amazing features. I honestly haven't seen anything wrong except
    Spoiler Alert!


    @TruthHurts: I like your name, but I find it kind of ironic, because here's the truth: You're attacking people for their opinions, and that's not right. nic7 was TALKING to Lugia, not attacking him. I also find it odd that you were yelling about being entitled to an opinion, while simultaneously trying to blast nic7's statements to bits. A lot of people here respect nic (myself included), so I think yelling at him and calling him "bias" as a way to introduce yourself is a bad idea.

    The truth hurts, doesn't it?
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 02-13-2008 at 04:25 PM.


  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    10/10: Everything that made melee great; plus loads of new and amazing features. I honestly haven't seen anything wrong except
    Spoiler Alert!


    @TruthHurts: I like your name, but I find it kind of ironic, because here's the truth: You're attacking people for their opinions, and that's not right. nick7 was TALKING to Lugia, not attacking him. I also find it odd that you were yelling about being entitled to an opinion, while simultaneously trying to blast nick7's statements to bits. A lot of people here respect nick (myself included), so I think yelling at him and calling him "bias" as a way to introduce yourself is a bad idea.

    The truth hurts, doesn't it?
    pfffffft i dont respect nick..........i respect nic7



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  4. #23
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    50
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    pfffffft i dont respect nick..........i respect nic7
    rofl... sorry nic I misspelled your name

  5. #24
    WiiChat Member X@vier's Avatar
    Member #
    46156
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0754-8677-9558-2705
    I've never played any SSB games but from what i have seen and from my experience with fighting games (I'm a big Street Fighter Fan god knows how much money i have expend on the arcades playing that game) this game rockzzzzzz, I don't think i have ever been so exited about a game and I'm sure it wont disappoint me...... I've even gone as far as pre-ordering this game, something i thought i would never do....... Anyways, i give a 10/10 just from what i have seen and read about it.

    The fact that i can look at a youtube video and finish watching it just to see who wins, goes to show me how entertaining the game is.

    ~X
    SSBB CODE: 2878-9230-1724 name:X22


  6. #25
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    rofl... sorry nic I misspelled your name
    u shall be sent to hell jijareedalie.

    anyways i will have to play the game first to rate it but it wont be lower than 9



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  7. #26
    Burn, my COSMOS!!! "Shion"'s Avatar
    Member #
    47543
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the cosmos
    Posts
    400
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by X@vier
    I've never played any SSB games but from what i have seen and from my experience with fighting games (I'm a big Street Fighter Fan god knows how much money i have expend on the arcades playing that game) this game rockzzzzzz, I don't think i have ever been so exited about a game and I'm sure it wont disappoint me...... I've even gone as far as pre-ordering this game, something i thought i would never do....... Anyways, i give a 10/10 just from what i have seen and read about it.

    The fact that i can look at a youtube video and finish watching it just to see who wins, goes to show me how entertaining the game is.

    ~X
    Youre gonna love it.

    I guarantee it.

    "The sky has responded... it gives forth light to bless the heroes' souls. And at the same time, shedding tears of love to alleviate their suffering"


  8. #27
    =( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    37103
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im in Antartica
    Posts
    479
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I give it a 10.999 Rating!!!!!
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!


    Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

  9. #28
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    50
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    u shall be sent to hell jijareedalie.

    anyways i will have to play the game first to rate it but it wont be lower than 9
    jijareedalie? do you mean GigaRidley? I'm confused...
    But you're right, we'll need to play it before we can truly judge it. I'm just basing it on what I've seen so far.

  10. #29
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    jijareedalie? do you mean GigaRidley? I'm confused...
    But you're right, we'll need to play it before we can truly judge it. I'm just basing it on what I've seen so far.
    i was trying to be funny because u spelled nic7s name wrong and i spelled your name wrong. but i guess not.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member Lugia's Avatar
    Member #
    36457
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    nic7 i could say the same thing to you so saying that i dont know anything about "how it plays" is arbitrary. since i played melee and the original alot id hope i know a little about how it plays.

    mushroomedmario - stop. think. spell my name right.

    Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts