Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    id say probably sonic or link

BTW~Join the Blooper Fan Club (BFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    I want to play as sonic or pit. I like him because he can fly even though its really a glide. I going to use mario because I like his moves.
    Ok on topic...
    Snake or sonic I dont know...
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante
    Well from what i've seen of him, Meta Knight is great in the combo department. Also he is seems to be a quick attacker, he just seems to be too good to not be over used if you know what I mean.

As posted in the OP, I think Pit wouldn't have majority of people playing as him, personally, I'll probably over use him myself, depending on his weakness' and strength's.

PT seems unique enough to me to be over used, but the stamina part of the character has me on the fence of not maining him, it all depends on when I test him out.

So far ZSS seems to a well rounded character, I'm still undecided of wether or not maining her, I didn't like Samus' moves, but maybe ZSS can curve that. I imagine seeing alot of people maining her.

And of course we can't forget........ Sonic. He seems to "Special" to not not be played, I guess that's because he's third party. I might main him with the rest of the Sonic fans.

I've also seen alot of people going for Captain Olimar, he's unique, different, and seems to be a good competitor in Brawl, I can see him being over used.

But as far as these characters go to me, Meta Knight and Sonic will probably be over used IMO.
    Meta knight is fast with his moves but his dash isnt anything special. i guess we'll have to wait to find out but i dont think he'll be mained by too many big players. ZSS has no ko move and no recovery move either. she just has the teather. sonic to me seems like he doesnt have enough variety in his moveset. just my opinion though. could be wrong
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass_Luigi
    Probably Sonic or Snake, because they're are A LOT of 3rd Party fanboys/fangirls out there.

you got me!

ill be over using snake a tonne

but i'de say ike, link or marth , people out there love the swords

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Once brawl comes out someone should make a top tier list just saying,

Metaknight personally reminds me of the orginal kirby in the first super smash bros so hes going to be over used tons i can see me now on wifi running like crazy from 3 mach torandos

Also the overused players in melee are going to be overused again sooo get ready for the foxes!!!, Why does know think that a heavy wieght is going ot be overused!!!! my bets on IKE for heavywieghts

Quotes I Like:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    In England it's more sociably acceptable to be gay is what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
    PrinceLink IS superior................

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceLink
    Once brawl comes out someone should make a top tier list just saying,

Metaknight personally reminds me of the orginal kirby in the first super smash bros so hes going to be over used tons i can see me now on wifi running like crazy from 3 mach torandos

Also the overused players in melee are going to be overused again sooo get ready for the foxes!!!, Why does know think that a heavy wieght is going ot be overused!!!! my bets on IKE for heavywieghts
    actually i'd say that KIRBY will probably be alot more like kirby from 64... he got super nerfed for melee. and foxes weren't used as much as falco's sheiks or marths in melee by the way
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Ads