Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by tampa2012
    Ok since they took out young link and is replaced by toon link,and wolf and falco being a rip off of fox who really likes the ideas of clones..[such as wolf,falco,y. link,t.link.]?
    okay here's my thing, at first i was like 3 star fox guys wtf! but then i heard wolf is like a slower stronger fox. and thats cool, because ive always been kinda iffy about fox's speed. so now i will play as wolf. as for the FSA, people who use wolf probably wont use fox, so thats why they kept the tank FSA. i'm actually pleased with the roster and dont know how it could be much better except if gannondorf had a unique move set.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    im fine with clones i can deal with it but clone fsa is shockingly lazy for a game that took so long to come out
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    im fine with clones i can deal with it but clone fsa is shockingly lazy for a game that took so long to come out

I agree Makes me think, were these last minute decisions or just that they didn't give a hoot.
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Just some black guy... Thegamerfan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wolf is the least clone.....lol but he is a clone, that must tell you somthing about fox =)

My SSBB clan...pros only

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I would far prefer that they had original chars. (Ridley, K.Rool, Geno) instead of these clones. But still, I'm glad they're there, and Sakurai definatetly took time to make sure they aren't as similar to their counterparts as in SSBM.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    final smash is an item, why is an item that big of a deal?

i mean, smash balls are the only item that is different for each person, who cares if they are similar........again just items

every other item is the same for every character

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    how many threads do i have to post this on? none of them are clones! ook let me break it down. i'll just do the spacies cuz thats who you guys are talking about. watch some videos. they ALL have different ground attacks. ALL of them. watch their F smashes. Fox has his signiture kick. falco's CHANGED from melee and he now has a double fisted hammer drop ish thing. and Wolf has a lunge. all other a button moves are also different. therefore they are not clones. with regards to their special moves. WHY would they be completely different if they are all from the same series? it makes SENSE that they all have similar specials becasue they came from the same place. the cool part is that they all use the moves in a different way. hope that helped.
    and with regards to ganon-
    his side special is different now and his grabs
    he also has always had a different f air from CF and his d air spikes and CF's no longer does. his up tilt is also different.
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    I think if clones are an excuse to add more characters they're a bad thing but if they're a couple clones and it's fun to play as those characters go right ahead, I'm glad Brawl didn't get away with having just clones.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Ads