Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6931-9171-4108-4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante
    I have a question that I can't seem to find an anwser to, is Lucario a half clone of Mewtwo?
    Not even, the only thing in common is the neutral B. This is Lucario's Aura sphere that shares similar properties to Mewtwo's shadow ball.
    The only thing else close to being in common is their side smash, and up smash. But the up smash is quite different(half clonish looking).
    Last edited by TJgamer; 02-20-2008 at 11:43 PM.
    The great law of culture: Let each become all that he was created capable of being.
    -Thomas Carlyle

2. Ads

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Thanks.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    I wouldn't say that lucario is a 1/2 clone. more like a 1/3 clone, or even 1/4. don't worry though, he is a strong character. i use him and wolf alot.

ps: I will update the 1st post later on in this day. check the bottom of the 1st post to also see the last time it has been updated. if you haven't looked at the post after that time, then you know that you're going to see something new!
    Last edited by andrewguy; 02-21-2008 at 06:16 AM.

My Brawl FC: 1934-0362-3348

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy

SPOILERS~

-text colored in green is an indication that it is updated
    -text colored in light red is an indication that it is a message
    -text colored in blue is an indication of a new section

is there truly another character that we don't know of?
    there is a very big rumor going around that another character (a.k.a taboo, mewtwo or roy) is unlockable in brawl. taboo, unlocked by beating subspace on intese, mewtwo and roy by being downloaded. now, are both true? is one true? is this just a big piece of ****? i'll be answering that question by experiencing with the japan version of brawl. i hope this rumor is true, seeing as i can't beat subspace on intense.

the lasting appeal of super smash bros. brawl
    we all know that melee is a great succes. even to this day, i am still playing melee, as i've had it for 4+ years. melee's lasting appeal is probably one of the strongest in the gaming world for me. but will brawl have this kind of lasting appeal? to most people, the answer is yes (see as brawl has more things to waste time on). but don't forget, alot of things from melee are also in brawl, which means that once someone who has beaten melee will be familiarized with some aspects of brawl already. i'm trying to say that this will cut down your experience time with the game. to tell you the truth, i think that to people who have played melee, this game will last about 2-3 years. to people new to the series will probably be playing for about 4-6 years. the discussion doesn't stop here, feel free to post your opinion!

played brawl for 100 hours. what's left?
    well, when i was at about 100 hours of playing brawl, i definetly knew that there were some trophies that were well hidden and needed to be spotted. in brawl, there are technically two types of trophies in my eyes. the one's that you get from playing the coin laucher and subspace. plus, there are some that you unlock by beating a particular goal (much like characters and stages are unlocked). some of these goals are EXTREMLY hard to meet. to get about 3 trophies, it took about 5 hours to do. most of the "goal" trophies that i have so far, were unlocked in events mode. for example: i had to complete an event in a certain amount of time. for those of you who think you can get to about 98%, or even about 92%... THINK again!!! it's gonna be hard, believe me. so once you get to about 80%, don't feel like you've basically unlocked everything.

It looks like downloadable content for brawl won't happen
    apparantly, nintendo has confirmed that this will not happen. click here to see the interview. i'm sorry for the people who were hoping for this.

there is still a possibility to DLC, he said he doesn't think it will happen, so there is a very little chance.
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    there is still a possibility to DLC, he said he doesn't think it will happen, so there is a very little chance.
    thank you for pointing that out. he MIGHT change his mind about it later on. honetly though, brawl has about just the right amount of characters. i only got around to playing a few characters only like... once. you won't be dissapointed once you get this game.

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    ^ you still havent answered if u can play online with a buddy on a single console at the same time? 2 player online from one console... yes/no

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    yes, checked it. you can. (note: more lag)

sorry that it took so long to check.

1st post updated

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    ^where'd you find that from?
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    It be cool if the wii gets a hard drive then we would get DLC for sure,

Hey AndrewGuy can you make the Y button on the Gamecube a full jump and the X button a short jump or is that not possible

Edit: I still think that nintendo could make us cool stages for online but thats me
    Last edited by PrinceLink; 02-21-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Quotes I Like:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    In England it's more sociably acceptable to be gay is what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
    PrinceLink IS superior................

Member #
    Friends
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    ^where'd you find that from?
    it took some time to check because i had to finish reviewing the events mode. then, i went to the wi-fi section and set the number of players to 2. if you want to know more about the wi-fi mode then you can read my review or ask me questions in this post.

ps: ^ what? i think that's a bit off topic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads