+ Reply to Thread
    The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

A few small smash questions? (SPOILERS)

These are a few things I can't find a 100% answer to

1: With PT having stamina, when PT's pokemon get tired, and then they are KOed, does there stamina refill?

2: In an Item selection screen from the Dojo, it shows all the items, but no Redshells, just green, are the Red ones gone?

3: Also from the item selection screen, it shows the boxes, but no barrels, are boxes and barrels counted as the same item or can you not select barrels seperatley?

4: What happens when you play V.S matches 1000 times?
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    1= they get their stam back

2= first time i have herd of this i haven't seen any red shells yet but i assume they should be in their i find them a real pain

3= i cant help you their wouldn't have the faintest idea my guess is if they only showed boxes barrels must have been down the screen some more are you talking about item choice screen in brawl?

4= vs match 1000 guess you will have to wait and see i don't expect anything more than maybe a few stickers and a trophies=D
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    1= they get their stam back

2= first time i have herd of this i haven't seen any red shells yet but i assume they should be in their i find them a real pain

3= i cant help you their wouldn't have the faintest idea my guess is if they only showed boxes barrels must have been down the screen some more are you talking about item choice screen in brawl?

4= vs match 1000 guess you will have to wait and see i don't expect anything more than maybe a few stickers and a trophies=D
    Well I double checked the item selection picture and it just shows boxes and boxes with a flamable sign on them.

And thanks for anwsering the questions.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Member #
    Friends
    4296-8829-9917-7024
    in melee boxes are the same as barrels on the item list so it probably is the same with brawl.

Ads