Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    i think its ignorance not negligence lmfao.
    <3
    Is it just me or are we all using insightful statements?

But anyway no matter what there is always at least one trash talker for each online game (Voice Support or not). Its just the way the gaming community is.
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    lol i trash talk for the fun of it, i don't really care if i win or lose, so long as i trash talked previously.
    agreed, trash talk is fun, especially if the person sucks at the game and can't make a comeback, then their rep is screwed. XD
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    to MikemasterM1, Dkw0101 and GigaRidley:
    i wasn't commenting on either of you. trash talking for fun can be fun i cannot lie. i meant the people who actually get heated about it... like the ones who walk away from the computer still thinking about what was said to them... those ones. i meant no offense by the post.

to D1nner:
    thank you

to PrinceLink:
    i'll see you at that tourney haha all the best to you in it. who will you use?
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    to MikemasterM1, Dkw0101 and GigaRidley:
    i wasn't commenting on either of you. trash talking for fun can be fun i cannot lie. i meant the people who actually get heated about it... like the ones who walk away from the computer still thinking about what was said to them... those ones. i meant no offense by the post.

to D1nner:
    thank you

to PrinceLink:
    i'll see you at that tourney haha all the best to you in it. who will you use?
    Aww no reply to me lol.

But I'm really interested to see how tourneys will be and when they will start having some big ones. (not that i wanna join any cause I will prolly suck hehe)

EDIT: wow I just realized that was really off topic. But ill make a sentence thats on topic.

Online has always been home of trash talkers. But with the wii (no voice chat and just a different community) im sure it will be a bit different. Im not exactly sure how but it will be. But SSB has always brang out the evil PWNER side in all of us hasnt it?
    Last edited by Z3wpk; 02-21-2008 at 07:11 PM.
    We have ignition Sister.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wpk
    Aww no reply to me lol.

But I'm really interested to see how tourneys will be and when they will start having some big ones. (not that i wanna join any cause I will prolly suck hehe)

EDIT: wow I just realized that was really off topic. But ill make a sentence thats on topic.

Online has always been home of trash talkers. But with the wii (no voice chat and just a different community) im sure it will be a bit different. Im not exactly sure how but it will be. But SSB has always brang out the evil PWNER side in all of us hasnt it?
    HERES your reply haha
    i also am looking forward to the tourney vids and stuff. i wanna get in on some small local tourneys. hopefiully they have some in toronto.

but to the on topic stuff. ya it'll be different. people wont be able to fume over losing or gloat over winning so well... and forums will be rid of some newbie trash talkers and be replaced by some decent people who trash talk over how they beat a couple people in a row lol thats my theory

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    HERES your reply haha
    i also am looking forward to the tourney vids and stuff. i wanna get in on some small local tourneys. hopefiully they have some in toronto.

but to the on topic stuff. ya it'll be different. people wont be able to fume over losing or gloat over winning so well... and forums will be rid of some newbie trash talkers and be replaced by some decent people who trash talk over how they beat a couple people in a row lol thats my theory
    The decent trash talking is all in good fun and actually makes it way more interesting. Unfortunately some people dont know what too far is and they get annoying. But we dont live in a perfect world so we will just have to deal with them. Oh well
    We have ignition Sister.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    ^ oh i wasn't talking about those who trash talk for fun. tis all fun and dandy. i meant those who get all heated about it... then it just gets dumb and over crouds the threads with a million posts from two poeple telling eachother off lol

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    I'm back from the dead.
    online doesn't prove anything because its laggy,
    now that is just complete bull. first off you saw videos of online, last time i checked laggy is when you press a button, 2 seconds later everything moves extremely fast, you died atleast once, and then it shows you respawning normally. . .
    and this is america, freedom of speech.
    No, this is the internet, not america. Hence why most forums limit your freedom of speech so you cant say (Curse words involved not intended towards anyone)
    Spoiler Alert!

Closing argument: Trash talking is fun, yes i agree, but when you call yourself the best? Thats not trash talk, its being ignorant, there will ALWAYS be someone better at you. always.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    to balrogs: exactly...for the trash talking part. i cant speak about lag i haven't yet played the game. sure argue over characters and stages that should or shouldnt be in the game... but dont talk crap about your game... not seriously anyways

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    to balrogs: exactly...for the trash talking part. i cant speak about lag i haven't yet played the game. sure argue over characters and stages that should or shouldnt be in the game... but dont talk crap about your game... not seriously anyways
    Exactly nice rule to follow otherwise you just look like a complete idiot anyway. Unlike me....most of the time
    We have ignition Sister.

Ads