LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member spiff-ssbb's Avatar
    Member #
    48063
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    654
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8140-2366-3149-0356

    how random online play will change the world of trash talking forever

    everyone who plays melee with their friends thinks their awesome if they can beat those friends. they play noone but those friends and they always own...therefore they assume they own. they come here and begin talking crap about how they will own the world in brawl. i dont know how many 'best link/ pikachu/ bowser/ CF/ falco players in the WORLD' i've read about in posts. i think it will be interesting to see how many of them still talk crap after they play a few dozen random online battles wherein they will EVENTUALLY run into someone who owns their crap. but hey. if you are one and you want to remain one dont play online. continue owning up your four friends and keep thinking you could rip the likes of ken, chu, pc, and azen to shreads. negligence is bliss lol
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    i said something about this in another thread to you, spiff, but I don't ACTUALLY think I'm the greatest smash bros. player to walk the earth, I say stuff like that just for fun.
    Of course, I still think I'm good, but I don't have any delusions of grandeur. I'm certainly no pro (I've never been to a tournament, want to though), but I still think I'm good enough to beat SOME people, at least. That doesn't mean I'll be undefeated online.

  4. #3
    ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    24438
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Final Destination waiting for you.
    Posts
    466
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    everyone who plays melee with their friends thinks their awesome if they can beat those friends. they play noone but those friends and they always own...therefore they assume they own. they come here and begin talking crap about how they will own the world in brawl. i dont know how many 'best link/ pikachu/ bowser/ CF/ falco players in the WORLD' i've read about in posts. i think it will be interesting to see how many of them still talk crap after they play a few dozen random online battles wherein they will EVENTUALLY run into someone who owns their crap. but hey. if you are one and you want to remain one dont play online. continue owning up your four friends and keep thinking you could rip the likes of ken, chu, pc, and azen to shreads. negligence is bliss lol
    wow you need to stop this already. online doesn't prove anything because its laggy, so you will never know. and some of us have done quite good in tourneys against random people. and we have played against random people at gamestop and nintendo world.some of us have different attitudes considering some of us are teenagers with mood problems (not me). and some of us think its fun to trash talk. so seriously just stop.
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

    characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member Lugia's Avatar
    Member #
    36457
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4841-8322-0786-7773
    how can you say he needs to stop this when i see your name riddled in this thread? http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-my-rival.html you must be kidding (kid). but i agree with ridley that nothings going to change since theres no ranks or anything to say hey look at this...

    Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

  6. #5
    ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    24438
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Final Destination waiting for you.
    Posts
    466
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    there is a website about ssbb rankings. and im a teen. did you completely ignore my post, because it clearly states whats wrong with his points. and this is america, freedom of speech.
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

    characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

  7. #6
    Fusion Mongle Z3wpk's Avatar
    Member #
    35315
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by MikemasterM1
    wow you need to stop this already. online doesn't prove anything because its laggy, so you will never know.
    And you know this how?

    Well nice topic to discuss Spiff. But I think most of the I CAN PWN you stuff is kept to a minimum of four friends lol. Unless your pro but thats a whole different world. But youre right because thereis those cocky people who think they can beat everyone but they will most likely blame it on a laggy game or there controller wasnt working
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

    I love you idjut for this sig!!

  8. #7
    Reading Rainbow Dinner's Avatar
    Member #
    39854
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    828
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    Great post dude, Agree 100%.


    Thanks for the sig, gidget!

    Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

    Peach Smash Guild Member

    Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play


  9. #8
    Solid Snake, Olimar PrinceLink's Avatar
    Member #
    29156
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In Zelda's Bed
    Posts
    426
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MikemasterM1
    there is a website about ssbb rankings. and im a teen. did you completely ignore my post, because it clearly states whats wrong with his points. and this is america, freedom of speech.
    Yes but your freedom of speech is limited on this forum cus you vitual signed that rules of conduct or waht ever so you can't say what ever the USA does censor freedom becuase you dont have the freedom to take other peopls freedom its a wierd thing

    ANYWAYS! I think that laggy online is just an exuse and when that one online tournment comes people are going to being owned HARD and then there just going to discoonect there server and said O No stupid laggy online when they realy suck


    Quotes I Like:


    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    In England it's more sociably acceptable to be gay is what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post
    PrinceLink IS superior................

  10. #9
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    i think its ignorance not negligence lmfao.
    <3
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  11. #10
    Your Savior Dkw0101's Avatar
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    lol i trash talk for the fun of it, i don't really care if i win or lose, so long as i trash talked previously.


    Spoiler Alert!

    Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

trash talking on ssbb online

Click on a term to search for related topics.