Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

Top 10 Brawl Characters

Many fighters will enter the Brawl arena, but not all of them are the most effective at bringing the pain.

#10 Wario

It's difficult hating this guy, especially when he runs over his fellow mascots with a motorcycle. After he gets off his hog, he takes a bite out of his foes, but his most dangerous maneuver could be the Wario Waft, a fart of megaton proportions.

#9 Sonic

Sega's blue blur enters the Nintendo arena with a super shot of blast processing. His Spin Dash launches enemies around the stage, but he can also keep them in midair and get some additional hits. And when he needs to make a quick escape, he can always bounce off a spring. For his Final Smash, he transforms into Super Sonic and zips around, hitting enemies with Sonic speed.

#8 Fox McCloud

This wily fox knows how to survive. In addition to pelting enemies with blaster fire, he uses his reflector to deflect projectiles and throw a few lefts and rights. Then you have his Final Smash, where he turns into a freakin' battle tank, armed with a powerful canon and the ability to hover and flip.

#7 Pit

This guy is a badass. First, he carries a bow that splits into two blades. Second, when he fires the bow, he controls the arrow's trajectory. And third, his Final Smash consists of conjuring up the Goddess of Light and then watching armed Centurions swoop in and cause havoc.

#6 Bowser

Mario's arch nemesis is one big blob of mean. After scorching enemies with his Fire Breath, he slips inside of his shell and propels himself (spikes first) at his opponents, hits them with a devastating Bowser Bomb and for his Final Smash, becomes the almighty Giga Bowser and grows to ridiculous proportions. Sure, he's slow, but he makes up for his lack of speed with brute strength.

#5 Samus

Video games' most famous bounty hunter doesn't intend to lose any matches, thanks to her state of the art power suit that lets her fire missiles, hit enemies with a Charge Shot and execute the all important screw attack. Her Final Smash puts her at a disadvantage, what with her armor falling off and enemies being able to hit her with it, but only if they survive the dreaded Zero Laser.

#4 Mario

Mario is great for beginners, thanks to his balanced moves and nimble jumping ability. Armed with his F.L.U.D.D. canon from Super Mario Sunshine, he blasts enemies with water and then hits them with whirling fists, courtesy of his Mario Tornado. For his epic Final Smash, fire erupts from his body and he decimates everyone with a sweet looking energy burst.

#3 Snake

Everyone's favorite spy snuck his way into Brawl, packing a host of deadly toys, chief among them remote guided rockets. Other weapons include grenades, landmines and a wicked cool Final Smash in which he hitches a ride on a helicopter and then unloads on his Smash competitors with a grenade launcher.

#2 Kirby

Nintendo's huggable puffball is one of Brawl's most dangerous fighters. Forget about the fact that his Final Smash consists of boiling his opponents alive and rocketing them off the stage. Oh no, the reason why Kirby kicks butt is because of his ability to inhale his foes and copy their abilities. In one gulp, he can harness anyone's powers, not to mention donning a cute little outfit that mimics his adversaries.

#1 Link

Hyrule's savior has tons of sweet moves. He sends enemies flying with his Gale Boomerang, punctures them with the Hero's Bow, chucks bombs and latches onto things with his Clawshot. His Final Smash, however, is his best attack. Harnessing the power of the Triforce, Link jumps into the air and hits his opponents with multiple sword slashes before finishing them with a final blow. Not only is it effective, but it also looks pretty.
    Source

Keep in mind this list consists of those you can immediately play as without having to unlock. So please if you wish to make your own lists simply put in the other starting characters that were not on the list, keep the unlockables out for spoiler sake.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    This seems like more of a 'noob's list of the c00lest chracters' than an actual in-depth analysis. He seems to be basing the the characters on how good they are and how cool they are equally. Additionally, he doesn't go any further in-depth than listing the best [coolest?] moves, and completely disregards mentioning how well said moves can be used together.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    ^That's what I was thinking...just a fanboys list who might of played the game once or twice

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Yeah... Fox at number 8? C'mon... Just kidding, nice opinions, for someone who isn't as informed as most of us.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    0323-3188-4336-4758
    What no Ike??? That's disappointing... Oh well the list isn't that good of one it's just a fanboy that picked characters with cool moves and made a list. I mean come on Wario over Pokemon Trainer? I don't think so.
    Wiichat, dead.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I wouldn't expect Snake to be number 3, but hey, what do I know?

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Keep in mind this list consists of those you can immediately play as without having to unlock.
    That doesn't make sense. Sonic and Snake have to be unlocked....
    I have proof:
    Spoiler Alert!

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    That list is crap. It's Star Fox, King Dedee, Wolf, Kirby, and I think Gannon. All I know is the matches I've seen, Fox, Dedee, and Kirby freaking own. I think at GDC some reporters even commented on Dedee being super strong. The creator replied that all characters can dominate if played well.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    dedee is to slow he is best outa the big guys
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Member #
    Friends
    dumbass luigi why did you put a spoiler thing if thats the people you start with
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads