LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I don't like (NOTE: I'm stretching here, as I like all the characters in the game, this is just my least favorite)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 02-26-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    I don't like Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Not the characters themselves but rather that all three are essentially clones, with tweaks here and there. I would have liked it if at least wolf had an original moveset.
    ... wolf DOES have an original move set... and so does falco. they have SIMILAR special moves in appearance but they are still different and they ALL have COMPLETELY different A button attacks... thats not a few tweaks... thats a new character.

anyways onto defending jiggly. one of the best characters in melee after marth, falco, fox and sheik and possibly CF. but you have to understand the concept of priority to understand her greatness. he has power priority recover and some range with the pound. all she lacks is weight and projectiles. she's awesome and would have been poorly missed in brawl.

i personaly dont dislike any characters... if you dont like them dont use them lol i'd rather have more characters than less
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff-ssbb
    ... wolf DOES have an original move set... and so does falco. they have SIMILAR special moves in appearance but they are still different and they ALL have COMPLETELY different A button attacks... thats not a few tweaks... thats a new character.
    Agreed, but their movesets are just too similar for me to consider them different imo. But I do know from experience that fox and falco have different play styles.

EDIT: and yes, I don't think a lot of people know that Jiggly has priority over most of the characters and her recovery is phenomenal lol
    Last edited by COLDshiver; 02-26-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8140-2366-3149-0356
    Agreed, but their movesets are just too similar for me to consider them different imo. But I do know from experience that fox and falco have different play styles.

EDIT: and yes, I don't think a lot of people know that Jiggly has priority over most of the characters and her recovery is phenomenal lol
    ya i think her rising pound was nerfed a little recovery wise for brawl. but roll out is faster now.

about the fox falco- thats fair to say. agree to disagree i suppose haha
    "YOUR A HOOKER!" -Grandma's Boy

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Olimar annoys me to the point of insanity. But Sakurai did a good job of implementing his pikmin into his moves. i think he'll be around middle tier.
    and why so hard on the starfox series? they've got some wicked combos. wolf isn't that much of a clone either, from what i heard.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Rocketman291
    Let me know if you wanna play Call of Duty: World at War or Halo 3.

Wii60

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullKid
    Olimar annoys me to the point of insanity. But Sakurai did a good job of implementing his pikmin into his moves. i think he'll be around middle tier.
    Yea, the bells and whistles kinda ..... takes away from your manhood every time you play him. I Think he's going to be mid to high tier, i've read he's really good (not the main reason I'm thinking about maining him though)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yea, the bells and whistles kinda ..... takes away from your manhood every time you play him. I Think he's going to be mid to high tier, i've read he's really good (not the main reason I'm thinking about maining him though)
    well, i guess it'd kind of put a big spin on the typical fighting style, but i guess he wont be so bad. ill play as him every once and a while, i guess. no matter how much manhood i lose lol. the only thing is, my lil bro loves him, and i cant STAND having 2 of the same people in a match.but he cant stay up late if he got $100 for it, so ill havesome time with my wii to myself. (i know what ur thinkin', but not like that.XD)

Xbox Live Gamertag: Rocketman291
    Let me know if you wanna play Call of Duty: World at War or Halo 3.

Wii60

Member #
    Friends
    jigglypuff is very powerful my sister beat the final challenge in melee with jiggly
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Oh my gawd people still don't use spoilers! Ugh hopelessness...
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1845-5637-0100-6103
    R.O.B is hte piggest panzie character that ever got into ssbb. seriously he a robot that does nothing good.

Ads