LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2512-7895-1258-4545
    5. Music Collection I didn't really appreciate the music in the game until the game tracks started popping up on youtube. Bramble Blast! Scrap Brain Zone! Others I can't think of!
    4. Wavebird Compatable Would have hated playing with the remote/nunchuk (i think)
    3. Sonic the Hedgehog The Sonic franchise (2d games) were what I grew up playing, and include some of my favorite games. Heck, I had a Sonic the Hedgehog birthday cake when I was 6. Going to 'main' him no matter what.
    2. Wi-Fi Play Playing with friends that live out of state now will be awesome.
    1. The Original Trailer Got me hyped up for the game way back when it first came out. SHOWTIME!

Brawl Code: 3780 8717 4543

PM me when you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    Lmao, Battle Toads would be a cool assist trophy. i remember playing Battletoads and Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team for the SNES. Good times, good times.
    Yeah very good times... would of been funny to see their facial expressions like in the old days... and you know how it goes... punch punch... HAND GROWS, PUNCH... lol that was the best

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    5. Subspace Emissary: finally a 'real' single-player

4. Snake: First non-nintendo character

3. 4 different controllers usable: This one is big

2. Wi-fi Multiplayer: This is what i've always wanted

1. Pokemon Trainer and Pikmin: These two characters have got me all hyped up about SSBB

Dissapointment: Delays and no leaderboards, etc.
    well you cant really say snake wasnt a nintendo character... his first game was on the original nintendo... but got a point... he really didnt get all that famous until Metal Gear Solid for the PSX

Ads