LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8244-2285-2713-6668

Quick music questions.

I see in the music list that there's Ashley's Song, and Ashley's Song JP version (though from different game.. I'm guessing because where the song appeared first)
    Does this mean the game will have Ashley's theme in both language? if so then sweet! It could even possibly mean Ai no Uta will be in JP as well, it's listed there.
    But then again I shouldn't get my hope up too high because the site could be merely translating and forgot to remove things. Still it would mean that JP would get both version of Ashley's theme? What do you think(or know)?

Also do you know if we'll be able to switch languages like we did in SSBM? and some character names, voices, etc. will be different? I don't have high hopes for this feature because if so then we'd see some English text in the released JP version by now.
    Last edited by Douten; 02-28-2008 at 07:37 PM.

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I think us/(America) and them/(Japan) will mutually get both versions.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Ads