Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4841-8322-0786-7773

brawl north american sales prediction

our first (and possibly 2nd day because of canada) day of sales will exceed those of japan in its entirety. wish i could make polls here but how about it. anyone else think the game has a chance?

Member of Ganondorf's Army
    SSBB CODE: 305072459278

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Um, this ones a little obvious, I don't know one Wii owner who isn't getting this, and I know A LOT, not to mention that even though Japan has a much greater Population Density it doesn't come close to the amount of people we have in the US, we will definitely buy more and faster, it's how we do.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYNNN
    Um, this ones a little obvious, I don't know one Wii owner who isn't getting this, and I know A LOT, not to mention that even though Japan has a much greater Population Density it doesn't come close to the amount of people we have in the US, we will definitely buy more and faster, it's how we do.
    it's how we do and how we roll chika-chika-yeah

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    Its gonna be alot, it will outsell Halo 3. But I dont know if it will break Halo 3's speed in selling. Halo 3 sold like 4 mill in just 1 month, I think SSBB will surpass it, but it will take a little more time. I pre-ordered SSBB but I never bought Halo 3.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Its gonna be alot, it will outsell Halo 3. But I dont know if it will break Halo 3's speed in selling. Halo 3 sold like 4 mill in just 1 month, I think SSBB will surpass it, but it will take a little more time. I pre-ordered SSBB but I never bought Halo 3.
    i dunno, theres a lot of wii owners out there....

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    Yeh, but Halo 3 was like some freakish phenomenon that ended up on the news everywhere and broke the record for fastest selling game in history. I don't think SSBB is nearly as hyped as Halo 3, but its sure to actually be a better game.

Anyway, ALOT of Wii owners are also kids or casuals. I doubt casual gamers even know about the game.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    it definetly wont sell as fast as halo 3 id, it may outsell it, but not any time soon, i say in about 2 year or so.

a for sales for the first day, it may be under 1 mil, but who knws

PSN ID: zapasant93

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    i think brawl will outsell halo 3, as halo 3 was a world release, and brawl wasnt and in a week you saw how many brawl copys were sold, and i know that for a fact that brawl is very expected in america, and im thinking the same thing that happened for japan, will happen in america. "Hey are their any brawl copys"
    Employee "Oh god. . . another costumer asking about this and the damned wii. . i hate nintendo. . . OH i'm sorry sir there are none left, check next week."
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Yeh, but Halo 3 was like some freakish phenomenon that ended up on the news everywhere and broke the record for fastest selling game in history. I don't think SSBB is nearly as hyped as Halo 3, but its sure to actually be a better game.

Anyway, ALOT of Wii owners are also kids or casuals. I doubt casual gamers even know about the game.
    Both true. Lol, I've seen alot of people buy their games just by how they look in the store, with no prior knowledge of its existence. But, since smashes cover is FTW, maybe they will buy it while browsing for mini-game collections.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i think it'll sell at least 3 million in the first 5 days....i also think that eventually the sales will surpass halo 3

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads